Trouble TTC
Options

~ The Benched Check-in ~ May 30th 2014!

~ Welcome to "The Bench" ~

A place for those of us who have to delay IF treatments, for whatever reason! 
If you've been benched - come on over, have a seat, there's plenty of room 

Last Week's Benchies

@GinnyJones - hopefully the cysts will surprise you and let you off soon :)
@kallygirlie - So sorry for your loss
@MrsWaffles - hope your surgery goes well!
@jesswein9 - fx your HSG goes well and you can get back to TTC asap
@amlrunner - wow ur gonna do a marathon, that's awesome! I could never do that!
@KimL725 - I agree it's nice to do what we want for a little bit. My DH is glad we don't have to abstain! LOL
@AlaskaDee23 - Glad to see ur stepping back in to 3T :)
@kushie77 - I hope the therapy session went well & that you guys make the decision that's right for both of you
@emwaiting - I know what you mean about the "quit trying, it'll happen", it's like a sci-fi story lol

*Update us this week :)*

Off the bench! Good luck Ladies!!
@CaterinaC @Sigh202 @Mommalawyer  - see you around 3T :) Hope we'll all be joining you soon!

Newly Benched? Welcome!

1. What brings you over to the bench? 

2. How long will you be staying with us?

3. How do you feel about being benched?

QOTW: Do you have a good luck item/charm that you've taken with you or plan to take with you for treatments?
*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***

Re: ~ The Benched Check-in ~ May 30th 2014!

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Hi ladies :)

Ugh! My back is sooo sore! Some of you may have read my post about getting whiplash after a car accident on Wednesday. The only good thing is my neck isn't as sore as yesterday, but the rest of my back is way more sore and stiff! I hope it goes away asap. 

I do think it has affected my "fertile time" because my CM was showing I was starting to enter it, and it seems like it has reverted backward to non-fertile. My body probably said "no way am I letting an egg out of this ovary when you're getting into car accidents!" I hope my body will figure itself out soon. I don't want a repeat of a couple of year ago where I had a 60 day cycle which confused the hell out of me. 

Still have a ways to go until our appointment with the RE. 

Edit: Didn't answer the QOTW!

QOTW: I brought these baby shoes we bought when I did my IUI's but they obviously didn't work. I told my DH if we do IVF he has to buy me this teddy bear I saw when we first started TTC which I can no longer find in any stores here. I told him to wait, but he decided to buy it now and it's being shipped as we speak :)
  • Options
    So it appears that AF went on vacation and left me home.  Haven't had a period since 4/12.  Had a lining check U/S and labs this morning and my nurse just called.  Big old right sided cyst and labs are all whacked out.  BCP for me.  FML and F IF.

This has been the week from hell and I plan on drinking the magnum bottle of chardonnay that one of my patient's just dropped off to thank me for helping them get their blood sugars under control allowing her to get KU.  

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kushie77 said:

This has been the week from hell and I plan on drinking the magnum bottle of chardonnay that one of my patient's just dropped off to thank me for helping them get their blood sugars under control allowing her to get KU.  

@kushie77 Ouchy! I hope that chardonnay helps take your mind off things if even for a few minutes
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Hugs to anyone that needs them this week.  

@mrswaffles glad to hear that your surgery went well

@alaskadee23  ((hugs)) So sorry about the struggles that you are going through. 

@kushie77 I'd say that is a well deserved bottle of wine. I'll drink right there with ya.

@sweetieshellieh Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad that you are okay. 

Nothing new with me.  Expecting AF any day now since I had a confirmed O almost 2 weeks ago.  I think this is the only time in my life that I have been looking forward to AF.  Then I can finally start to move forward. 

QOTW: I don't really have any lucky charm.  I just try to bring my husband to as many of the important appointments as possible for support. 

Me (28) DH (27)
    Married June 2012
    Started TTC July 2013
         BFP #1          August 2013          EDD 4/29/14            natural MC at 6-7 week
    BFP #2         January 2014         EDD 9/24/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #3         March 2014            EDD 12/4/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #4         August 2014            EDD 4/20/15        Hoping for our rainbow
                                                It's a BOY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"