November 2014 Moms

Can't Button My Pants

2»

Re: Can't Button My Pants

• nfanolinfanoli member
    edited June 2014

my regular pants would still but button nut  I was using the old hair tie trick and the belly band , but today I wore my maternity pants for the first time, I am petite so they are a bit big on me but I prefer that to being too tight and uncomfortable.  I ordered a few maxi dresses from F21 should be getting them today and wearing them for the remainder of summer! hope everyone is well!

• I can still wear my jeans they are just a bit uncomfortable when I sit for a long time. So I've doing the hair tie trick. I have been wearing maternity capris since it got warm enough. I was going to have to pull out summer clothes. I figured instead of doing that and then having to turn around and dig out maternity ones soon I would just skip a step and only unpack maternity clothes. A little lazy but they are more comfy anyway. I wear a lot of skirts and dresses in the summer and I've been wearing regular and one maternity maxi that I love (I almost didn't pack it away after I had DD I love it so much).
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mlwoo103 said:

18 weeks here, still wearing and buttoning my normal jeans..
    Am I the ONLY one on here who isn't comfortable in maternity clothes?? I will fight it as long as I can...

Nope, I just bought these maternity work pants that look ridiculous and I won't wear them until they're the only thing left that fits me. I bought a lot of empire waist type dresses from the regular section of Loft to avoid maternity wear.

I'm borderline like you at almost 17 wks, but today I wore a skirt with the clasp unbuttoned all day at work with a long sweater. Fuck it
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"