February 2015 Moms

FFFC Friday Flame Free Confessions

Spill it ladies. What are you guilty of?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC Friday Flame Free Confessions

• lulu783lulu783 member
    I completely forgot that I now have food rules to follow. I am now the poster child for "Eating a Ham and Brie Sandwich at 3w6d". Oops.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• I am in the office alone today, and with the exception of a meeting this afternoon, plan to do nothing but doddle on the bump and pinterest today. OH....and take a long lunch to get a pedicure. It's been a long, stressful week. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • kkleigh10 said:
    I don't know how I'm going to make it through the summer without glasses of ice cold white wine while sitting on the porch. Cold white wine in the summer is my absolute favorite thing in the world. Our local NPR station did a segment on wine yesterday and I wanted to crawl through the radio and drink theirs. Although I would never, I had to fight the urge to pick up a bottle when I drove by the liquor store.
    Sangria....Oh how i will miss Sangria.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Jay_CeeJay_Cee member
    I had chips and queso for breakfast, though I'm having an apple for a snack. Totally negates the chips and dip, right?

Also, I work from home and have taken a nap every day this week.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jalapeño poppers...every...day.

Also secretly wished it's a boy. Of course I would be elated with anything healthy but I have 3 girls and one boy already. It'd be nice for him to have another dude around here. :-)
  • I had ice cream for dinner last night. It may happen again tonight :)
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I ate an entire small pizza(with anchovies and olives) and then went to bed at 8pm!

I am constantly googling symptoms and I REALLY have to stop! It's driving me crazy! (I have to keep telling myself that everything is ok and that everything is normal.)

@kkleigh10‌ and @kismetjess‌ -- my
    husband's birthday is next week and I was talking to him about going out and definitely caught myself saying, "oh wait. No drinking for me!"

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mahalo3mahalo3 member
    I am in the office alone today, and with the exception of a meeting this afternoon, plan to do nothing but doddle on the bump and pinterest today. OH....and take a long lunch to get a pedicure. It's been a long, stressful week. 
    Jealous! That sounds so nice! 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mahalo3mahalo3 member
    @kkleigh10 I love wine too. I am so sad to take a break from it. I know it's for a good reason, but still! I also ate a Kolache today. I am not sure sausage is allowed, but this was more like a hot dog. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mahalo3 said:

@kkleigh10 I love wine too. I am so sad to take a break from it. I know it's for a good reason, but still! I also ate a Kolache today. I am not sure sausage is allowed, but this was more like a hot dog. 

I think I'm more lax having had a ton of kids. I ate bologna sammiches all the time with the last pregnancy. My 9 month old is perfectly healthy. Don't sweat the hot dog.
  • Thank goodness my 2 year old has cooperated and taken a nap each day this week, because I did too:)
  • lulu783lulu783 member
    HAI GURL! 
    I hope I see you over here in 8-10 days, bish.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• I used my husbands gift card to Culvers (he got it as part of a birthday gift!) and got a double deluxe burger AND a scoop of custard.... it was SO good!

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kkleigh10 said:

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the summer without glasses of ice cold white wine while sitting on the porch. Cold white wine in the summer is my absolute favorite thing in the world.

Our local NPR station did a segment on wine yesterday and I wanted to crawl through the radio and drink theirs. Although I would never, I had to fight the urge to pick up a bottle when I drove by the liquor store.

Sangria....Oh how i will miss Sangria.

I already miss my glass of red while cooking. Its a problem.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • lulu783 said:

I completely forgot that I now have food rules to follow. I am now the poster child for "Eating a Ham and Brie Sandwich at 3w6d". Oops.

Mmmm that sounds delicious. I was a little more lax as well but went with the "not yet sharing blood" excuse. lol. Well I wasn't going to let all that salami and Brie go to waste!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my coworkers clients brought her a blackberry pie and I snuck into the lunch room and ate 2 pieces... Figured she couldn't eat the whole thing by herself
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm craving sushi and white wine. I will miss them :(
  • Oh man,....another summer without margaritas! It'll just be my MIL this year that has them (both SILs are pregnant or will be breastfeeding)

I totally just chilled today.  I mean I got some work done with my etsy store but mostly I sat, watched Bed knobs and Broomsticks and worked on LO's cross stitch stocking.
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"