LGBT Parenting
Options

Introduction

Hi!

Been a long time lurker mainly due to a crazy work schedule, but now that I'm on maternity leave I'm finally getting around to becoming more active on the bump.

I'm Jess and my wife is Danielle.  We've been together since 2010, legally married in 2012, and just had our first child (Charley) in March.  Also, we happen to have an 11 month old fur baby named Frisbee who is way more like a toddler than an actual dog.

We were extremely lucky to have convinced on our first try through ICI at home and had a relatively smooth pregnancy / labor thanks to endless help and support from our wonderful doula.  

Since we are the first in our circle of friends to get married and have kids, the transition from our pre-baby lives to the wide world of endless diapers and bottles has been interesting to say the least.  Especially for me, since I am currently a SAHM until at least the end of august.

Anywho, looking forward to getting to know you guys and posting more often!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the birth of your LO! There is a parenting check in on Mondays if you want to join that. I look forward to getting to know you!

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Options
    JazibelJazibel member
    Congrats & welcome :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Join us for the Parenting Check In on Mondays and the other fun threads throughout the week. Congrats on the arrival of your little one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"