A quick recap, since it's been a little while:
Ch. 16 -- Rankings for Stage 1 are announced. Edward gets stabbed in the eye.
Ch. 17 -- Tris goes ziplining with the Dauntless-born initiates.
Ch. 18 -- Second stage of initiation begins. Tris goes through a simulation faster than anyone else, then flirts with Four afterwards.
Ch. 19 -- Tris learns of political attacks on the Abnegation and her father. More flirting with Four.
Ch. 20 -- Four tells Tris that he knows she is Derivative Divergent, and warns her that she needs to learn how to hide it in simulations or she will wind up dead. Tris asks Tori what it means to be Divergent, and learns that Tori's brother was killed for being Divergent.
1. What do you think is the purpose of the simulations?
2. How has making the cut past Stage 1 affected Tris' relationships with her fellow initiates?
3. What does Tris learn about herself when she rides the zipline?
4. Do you have a favorite moment or quote in these chapters?
5. Is there a moment in these chapters that was more of a "huh?" moment?