Options

FFFC

Fess up, ladies! >:/
February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Okay, I hope this isn't too dark...

Much like in the first few months of a birth board when an unfortunate wave of loss threads come rolling in, I have a fear that there could be a wave of SIDS threads rolling in. I'm really wanting to believe this won't be the case, and kind of hoping that a S+TM from a previous BB can confirm this for me..? :-S

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SLSchuerg‌ on my old BMB (july11), the only SIDS death I remember was one by a fairly regular member who said her baby died of SIDS. Turned out she made the whole thing up.

SIDS is way less common than pregnancy loss is. Try not to worry.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options
    I sobbed last night and begged my daughter to "shut-up"... After the 3rd straight hour of her full on screaming at 3 am.
    -I feel like a horrible mom for doing that!
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO is wide awake but I'm tired and am being a horrible mom and not really talking to her much
  • Options
    I sometimes feel sad that I don't get to give dd the attention I want because I'm so busy with my 3 year old.

I have a client meeting at 11 today that I have to bring both kids to, and I keep trying to think of a way to get out of it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a once in a lifetime opportunity come up for this weekend. But, due to Dd being so young and not being able to get child care for DS and DD while DH is at work, I had to decline. And I'm bitter and resentful.
    First we had you.

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

• Options

the only SIDS death I remember was one by a fairly regular member who said her baby died of SIDS. Turned out she made the whole thing up.

What. The fuck.
    Yeah....it was nuts!!!

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I overheard hubster masturbating today through the baby monitor. 

I also don't wash our woobers nearly enough.
    I need to ask...was he masturbating in the baby's room? Orrrrr you guys have the monitor in your bedroom...? Haha
    Still too chicken shit to have her sleep not right next to me (It's a habit I NEED to stop) so we have her in our bedroom in the bassinet. Anyway. Rough night last night meant we slept on mom/in the swing/on the sofa in the living room which meant dad was in the bedroom alone. Monitor was charging in the living room...

ETA: If he DID masturbate in the nursery I feel like that'd be his FFFC.
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options
    I have another one..

My SIL is pregnant with her second and she is currently an out of work teacher that stays at home with her 3yr old son(my nephew). My BIL doesnt want her going back to work after the new baby is born(in August) so he wants her to watch my son and both her kids. The idea is we would pay her but it would be less than the daycare we currently registered at. It would save us money and they would still be getting some sort of income from her which will help them.

It is a great idea and I love my SIL, she is amazing with kids and I know she will take great care of my son, and I love that DS will be able to spend so much time with his cousins. But I am secretly really jealous that she will get all that time with him instead of me. Even though there is no way DH and I could ever have me be a SAHM for financial reasons. I have this irrational fear that DS will become more attached to SIL than me. Cause I will be at work all day and he will be with her. 

I feel the same way about my MIL watching our son :(
  • Options

I didn't feel like doing anything at all yesterday, so I told DH when he got home (I was in bed, in pjs) that LO was awake and fussy all day. She actually slept most of the day and was her usual easy self.

No shame, I've done this too! I figure I only have a few more weeks of leave so I can enjoy some lazy days.
  • Options

I didn't feel like doing anything at all yesterday, so I told DH when he got home (I was in bed, in pjs) that LO was awake and fussy all day. She actually slept most of the day and was her usual easy self.

No shame, I've done this too! I figure I only have a few more weeks of leave so I can enjoy some lazy days.
    I'm seriously considering this for today...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the reassurance, everyone. @mummyofsix I didn't really how much if a difference in ratio there was of miscarriage to SIDS. So glad it's not as common...

@Sisimama10‌ That's hilarious! But it also makes me never want to compete in the siggy challenge ever again. lol

• Options
    I still haven't made my six week appointment (which is sometime around now) and we've been having unprotected sex. I'm not breast feeding. And and I have gotten pregnant REALLY easy with my other three. I'm playing with fire but I'm just too busy/lazy to call.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"