May 2014 Moms
Options

**LNCI**

Late night check in... How's it going?

Re: **LNCI**

• Options
    11pm here. DD has been cluster feeding since 6pm. I'm so tired. Hoping she passes out soon.
  • Options
    It's only 8pm here, but I am already thinking it's going to be a long night. DD has apparently caught DS's cold (as have I) and is having a tough time breastfeeding due to the nasal congestion. So she's being extra fussy, understandably. Ugh, poor girl... :-(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    12:30 here. LO is up for another feeding. Only making it about an hour tonight before he is hungry again. Hoping next them I put him down we can get a little more sleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Almost 1:30. LO went to sleep a little after 10:00 (after some cluster feeding and fussiness) and is up to eat.

We've been struggling with latch issues and I am noticing a bit of improvement today. Hoping that continues. I've been so sore! :-(

@Lissiehoya‌ I found it helpful to use a warm compress before nursing. (If you aren't already.) Kellymom.com suggested actually filling a clean diaper with warm water, squeezing out a bit, and putting that over the affected breast for several minutes. The diaper held the heat for longer than a washcloth.

Mommy to three beautiful boys! 
    Benjamin Michael 5/17/10
    Lucas Gabriel 3/26/12
    Graham Jonathan 5/1/14

• Options
    It's 12:30 here. DS has a fussy screaming period between 9:30-11.  Finally got him to sleep and fell asleep and he was up again wanting to eat.  I just want sleep :-(
  • Options
    Almost 2 am, first night home and had the longest stretch if sleep since my water broke mon. night- 2+ hrs!!!! Now I'm sitting in the toilet hoping to get my first bm over with :-S
  • Options
    jenb_99jenb_99 member
    1:30 here. Fed DD an hour ago but now she wants the other boob. Except she's not actually eating. She's just staring at me.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    2:30am here. I was sent to bed at 9 by DH after the night I had last night. ( see my post "remind me it gets better") I had some bottles for him to feed her so he's been taking care of her and letting me sleep. He's a keeper. I just hope she lets him come to bed for a few hours too. So far no real crying or fussing, so I'll call that progress!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    2.30am now. We got a couple hours of sleep and we're up nursing again. Looks like the 6hour cluster feeding session didn't really translate into a longer stretch of sleep.bummer
  • Options
    2:42 rocking baby to sleep after feeding him 3 oz. let's hope he falls asleep soon. Mama is tired!!
  • Options
    Sam0905Sam0905 member
    1:46am. Got up around midnight to pump while my husband fed the baby. Now it's almost 2 hrs later, husband went back to bed, and my little guy is still wide awake and hiccuping on my chest. I hope he goes to sleep soon so I can get some sleep myself before he's hungry again.
  • Options
    3:45 here- DS 2 usually cluster feeds from 3-5:30 which means we are no where near done. dS1 woke up at crying for daddy at 2 am (which he never does) and now daddy is passed out with DS1 in his bed. dS1 is really starting to push the limits during the day too. (He's 2). I'm just tired right now...
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Me again-now 4:55 am- my 2 yo is now in my bed with us! The baby still won't stop nursing and my lab is at my feet! I have a California king, but 4 of us and a dog?! Lol
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    It's only 2:50 here. DS has been up at 9:30, 12:30, now 2:30. I keep praying that he'll sleep just a little longer stretches because I don't feel well at all tonight. Maybe DS has a bug too. Can't wait for my husband to get home tomorrow and take some of these night shifts. Mama is tired! It's been a long week...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    6.45now we've been up a few mire time through the night. DD is getting our cold, she's super congested and isn't breathing so good. Poor little one. She's passed out on my chest right now. I'm trying to go back to sleep but DD1 is going to wake up anytime and I'm starving after last night's cluster feeding marathon.
  • Options
    @lica001‌, I sympathize with you...looks like we are in the same boat with newborns with colds! We are only just now able to get some snot out of her nose with the bulb aspirator.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"