I dream of FST... — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

I dream of FST...

So I just had my baby girl! Norah entered the world at 7:30 pm last night, and I am really eager to get cloth diapering under way when we get home. I was wondering, how easy/hard do you think it would be to use FST as my go-to diaper (with cover of course) for this little babe?

I feel like itd be easier to maneuver and fold to fit her tiny size, but I'm not sure.
BabyFetus Ticker
unaveragejaneKLXVI

Re: I dream of FST...

• km_mdkm_md member
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    I haven't used those so I am no help, I just wanted to say congratulations on your baby girl!

elittler
  • Congratulations!!
    My only caution would be that FST can be really large and might be a bit bulky.
  • @AFwifelife‌ flats are what I mean. I thought they were the same thing?? I have some of the Walmart ones too.. Do you think those would be bad? Should I stick with the gmd ones we have instead?

And thanks you guys! We are in love :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • What is a good brand of flats that are less expensive, but equal in quality to gmd if I find I like those? I have enough to test drive flats for a day , then wash at night. If I like them , I will need to get more!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • gmd isn't that expensive. Flats are so cheap, why try to go even cheaper? I love my GMD prefolds and flats so much. 
    elittler
  • chknmachknma member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic First Anniversary
    I've been using flats primarily since we started CDing DD at 4 days even though we have a variety. I like the GMD cotton flats more then my nicki's but I do like the bamboo ones from nicki's. I use the mini kite fold the most.

little chkn born 06/30/11

baby chkn born 04/22/14

05/13 image 07/13

elittler
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Congrats on your little girl!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards