December 2013 Moms

UPDATED: Neurology Appt Update - Not great news

2»

Re: UPDATED: Neurology Appt Update - Not great news

• notthecheatnotthecheat member
    edited May 2014
    Oh no! I am so sorry you are going through this, it must be so stressful and scary! I can only imagine. Noah is so lucky to have such a great mom. Lots of hugs and Ts and Ps to you both, I hope you get some answers and some help soon!
  • KFiori1KFiori1 member
    So sorry to hear. How heartbreaking. I hope you all get some answers too! You guys are in my prayers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry to hear this, I will be praying for you and your LO. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ChiAmyChiAmy member
    I am so sorry, my heart breaks for you.

• I'm so sorry, but am glad you were able to get the appointment bumped up to yesterday. Hopefully there will be answers coming your way soon. You're doing an amazing job, stay strong for that sweet guy!

• So sorry you and your little guy are going through this! Sending all my positive thoughts your way.

imageimage

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

• I am so very sorry. Thoughts and prayers for your lo!
  • Hugs!!! You're doing great, Mama! I'll keep your little guy in my prayers!
    DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • I am so sorry, your family,especially your sweet little guy, are in our thoughts.
  • Hang in there. You are getting him some great care and giving him so much love. Fingers crossed for answers before end of June! xo

Pregnancy Ticker
  • lijahlijah member
    I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this. Leila was born having seizures that were caused by a brain tumor which was later removed. Shes doing well now but she has some delays and I have a lot of experience with EEGS and MRI's so please don't hesitate to pm me if you have questions or need support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"