August 2014 Moms

WFD?

We haven't done this in awhile.. What are you eating?

We're having Paleo Chicken Enchilada Stew from paleomg.com Buuuttt I fully intend on eating it with shredded cheese and probably some tortilla chips. So not so paleo anymore.

Re: WFD?

• poofwokpoofwok member
    We had pizza and onion rings. The heartburn I'm gonna have till tomorrow morning was well worth it. It was awfully yummy.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I'm feeling lazy because DH won't be home until late tonight. So it's corn dogs and chips for dinner...healthy, I know!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Laur110Laur110 member
    Cheese ravioli with tomato sauce and garlic bread! (bonus: my husband is cooking!)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Chicken enchiladas with white sauce
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• DH is making this pasta with tomato cream sauce, and we're adding in grilled chicken.  

• Zucchini shells stuffed with quinoa and sun-dried tomatoes

image    image
  • caybehcaybeh member
    Mac and cheese from a box and broiled cheesy hot dogs. Healthy yo. ;)

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Turkey chili with plenty of kidney beans - I read they're a good source of DHA. The cheddar cheese and tortilla chips might negate some of the healthiness of the dinner... Ah well.
  • Thursday is DH night to cook (I get the other 6 nights LOL) Anyway .. he is making cube steak gravy, mashed potatoes, and peas!! I can't WAIT to get home from work and swim in gravy! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Trying a taco bake tonight! Seems easy and something that can cook while i sit on my butt.

• Spaghetti with ground sweet Italian pork meat sauce.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My sister and I are taking my mom to a duelling piano club for her birthday! So likely some very bad for me lounge food...
  • I got you all beat on healthy. Churches fried chicken with mashed potatoes and cheese bombers. And a cookie sandwich for dessert

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• More baked Mac & cheese leftovers I'm sure. Been eating this all week!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • chase16chase16 member
    Trying a taco bake tonight! Seems easy and something that can cook while i sit on my butt.
    oooo sounds good. Recipe?
  • chase16 said:
    Trying a taco bake tonight! Seems easy and something that can cook while i sit on my butt.
    oooo sounds good. Recipe?
    I actually got it off the box of a taco dinner! Lol. I'm having a lazy night. I found a taco bell box dinner at the last minute since our plans changed for tonight. 
    It ask for a 12x8 baking dish. You layer it with tortilla shells, cook the hamburger meat and add the seasoning. Then you layer those tortilla shells with the meat and cheese and top with remaining shells. Add the salsa on top and bake for 15 minutes at 350. After that sprinkle with more cheese.

It's a box and i'm sure you can add more to spice it up, but H is picky and plain jane when it comes to tacos. We just do meat and cheese and I always add my other stuff later one. 

• @lindalkelso‌ - What is this cheese bomber you speak of?!?!
  • Dirty rice with peas mixed in. H told me not to make it again, but DD loved it so too bad for him.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Dawn5481 said:

@lindalkelso‌ - What is this cheese bomber you speak of?!?!

They are fried cheesy jalapeño bites. Think cheese stick but half the size stuffed with chunks of jalapeños. So good!

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I ate shredded rotisserie chicken, grilled asparagus and watermelon. I "semi" cooked, and that's a big deal for me!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trout with red peppers, shallots, carrots, thyme, and salt and pepper. With basmati rice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • shevaCCshevaCC member
    Meatball subs with provolone cheese. I made the meatballs on Monday and they're really tasty.
  • We both had to work late tonight. Actually, SO is still at work (they get dinner when working late) so I was on my own. I had cereal, 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast, watermelon, & cantaloupe. So random! I cooked all week though so I don't feel that bad.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"