December 2012 Moms

Accountability Group

Hi Ladies,

Sorry about not posting yesterday, but I was just not up to it. 

I can not say I did well, 2 egg white, cheese and bacon on a biscuit from McDonalds does not make for a healthy brkfst, but it was good.  :)  I don't normally eat brkfst from there, but it was vacation. 

Yesterday I was on track for the most part, today is a new day though and I'm going to get out and do start the C25K again. I downloaded a few new songs to get me motivated to run, including RuPaul's Sissy That Walk.  

So ladies the question of the day, do you need new motovation to overcome this weekend and what can we do to help?

Re: Accountability Group

• I'm with you on the food struggle. I was out running errands on my lunch yesterday and swung through Taco Bell for lunch. There are days that no matter how well I try to plan a healthy, budget friendly lunch out isn't happening and my budget PB&J from home just isn't cutting it.

Otherwise managed to stay/get back on track from the long weekend pretty well. Training partner has us doing 3.5 miles with two big nasty hills every morning. Plus I'm due to start a new 30 day challenge on June 1st so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself.

I love the idea of downloading new music to jumpstart a workout. I always turn on my Pandora in the shower & dance around. I've been trying to be better about having the TV on when we're home since I don't want Killian to watch it all the time so I've been putting on the music channels and we'll both dance while I'm cooking or just hang out & sing.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • We are at the beach for the rest of the week (i am on my laptop sitting out on the deck listening to the wave while DD naps). I am allowing myself to eat whatever I want while I'm here...I find that if I don't allow myself a guilt-free cheat time every now and again, I tend to get off track and stay that way. I've also found an easy way for me to get some exercise when I don't want to is to play something like the Just Dance games for Wii...it's exercise without feeling like it....especially now that DD likes music and likes to "dance", that's the easiest way for me to get a little exercise in.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • Today I am doing pretty good and drinking lots of water, the past few days however not so good. It's so hard, every time my boss is here (which isn't that often cause he owns the place and can do what he pleases) when lunch time rolls around he wants to eat out, and it's so hard to order something healthy when someone else is paying for it.

But I have made a goal for myself that I want to loose 10lb before we start TTC again. So maybe keeping that in mind will be more motivation.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"