August 2014 Moms

Vision Problems

Anyone else's vision changing? I had an eye appt way back when I first got pregnant, and they told me that my vision would probably change, but it's really bad! I'm VERY near sighted to begin with, and wear contacts, but over the last couple of weeks I've noticed that my right eye has gotten significantly worse, to the point where things look blurry with my contacts in, and so I'm constantly rubbing my eye trying to fix it.. but it's not my contact, it's my actual vision. It's driving me insane! I know the eye doctor said they wouldn't give me a new prescription while I was pregnant.. but I seriously am not going to be able to go 3 more months with one eye blinder than the other.

Anyone else experience this?

Re: Vision Problems

• RacllaRaclla member
    I had pretty significant changes with DD.  I haven't noticed it as much this time.
    You kind of just have to wait it out.  I think it has to do with extra fluid and general pregnancy body insanity.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Loading the player...
  • chase16chase16 member
    aelhunt said:
    Be on the lookout for headaches, girl. Vision changes along with headaches can be signs of pre-e. Just looking out! Take your BP if you can, too.

Thanks! I don't think it's pre-e related, cause everytime they take my BP its always around 110/70, but I will watch out for it.. Scary!

@Raclla, it hasn't been bad really until this past week.. I called the eye doctor this morning and made an appt for next month.. hopefully theyll give me a prescription for glasses, cause I seriously can't see anything. :( And I work at a computer all day

• RacllaRaclla member
    I've had to move all of my computer settings up to the large icons/text.  It makes me feel old.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • My eyes are feeling weak too. I thought it was just me. Maybe it's just from being so tired.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"