October 2014 Moms
Options

**Thursday Ticker Change**

(Woah, it's Thursday again already!)

1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate?
BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Thursday Ticker Change**

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)  22 weeks/papaya!

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?  Symptoms: feeling baby move a bit more (though still not super consistent), some RLP, a bit of cramping here and there, leaky boobs after showering...
    Appointments: Midwife appointment on Monday.  Glad I don't have to go as long between appointments as I did last time, less time for anxiety to rear its ugly head.

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate?  I love having so much daylight; the world is a much more pleasant place.  I hate humidity...makes me absolutely miserable.  Hoping for a mild summer this year!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?  20 weeks, banana (halfway!!!!)

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?  Appointment with OB on Monday to do a quick check and go over u/s results.  Feeling more movement, mostly at the end of the day, but nothing regular yet.  Bump is starting to look like a bump and not just fat!

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate?  I love being able to open windows at night and hate having to close them during the day!  I'm very anti-a/c but DH is a baby when it comes to heat and is always fighting me on the temps.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 22 weeks, so we have 2 little papaya's!

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? I feel HUGE! Also, can't eat very much but am always hungry. Those lovely sweets cravings have started up---dammit!

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate? I hate the heat and the fact that it rains every single day in the afternoon (love Florida weather). After the rain you get this hot, muggy, oppressive heat that smothers you (and that was when I wasn't pregnant!)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Options
    Weeks: 20! Banana

Craving sweets and peanut butter. Appointment is next week just for measurements. Haven't had a headache in a week! Posted an official bump pic to Instagram today. Feeling bumpalicious. Is that gross?

GTKY: Favorite things about summer: no math (I tutor math), coronas with lime (not this summer), plenty of time for exercise, open door in the mornings.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 19 which I think is a mango?

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?  Fetal echo tomorrow and full anatomy scan on Monday!  We moved it up from the 9th because I have to fly to Paris that evening which won't be possible if I require an amnio.  MFM is doubtful that I'll need one since the early a/s was all within normal limits, but I am still paranoid and playing it safe.  I've been craving sweets which is incredibly weird for me.

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate?  I hate the heat.  I love laying by the pool with a good book and frozen alcoholic beverages, but obviously I'll be taking a pass on that this summer!

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited May 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 21 weeks/Pomegranate

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? Not a long going on this week. I've been feeling great, though a little tired. I'm trying to get out and exercise but it's a little tough with DD and our busy morning schedules (playdates, errands, swim lessons, etc). Also working on eating a better and more balanced at every meal. Last night, I had a dream that I was trying to go into labor. Mind you, I'm 21 weeks! But I've been reading the birth stories on the June 14 board before bed, so that might have had something to do with it...

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate? I love going swimming, outdoor activities, and all of the yummy summer food like watermelon and fresh strawberries! However, I hate scorching heat. When it gets above 95*, it's just hot and miserable :(

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    20 weeks - half way there! My little banana has been kicking and flipping. 

Our A/S is Tuesday. I'm finally starting to get excited to know the sex. 

I love summer! The beach, the pool - gimme, gimme gimme! I hate that I have to work during the perfect pool days. 
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options

I love summer! The beach, the pool - gimme, gimme gimme! I hate that I have to work during the perfect pool days. 
    It should be required to get a few hours off when it is a perfect day outside...it has to be unhealthy to be inside on certain days!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

It should be required to get a few hours off when it is a perfect day outside...it has to be unhealthy to be inside on certain days!
    ::bangs gavel:: It is law! 
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options

1. I am 20 weeks today! Woo Hoo half way! Baby is about the size of a banana and according to our A/S yesterday we are having a healthy baby girl. She currently weighs 12oz. 

2. I want some donuts right now! It's all I can think about! A big fat blueberry cake donut would be fantastic!
    Symptoms: baby is moving around a ton. Occasionally feel exhausted but I for sure have more energy then in first tri. 

3. I love slip on shoes and sundresses in the summer. Swimming is also on the top of the list. I do not like how stinking hot it is here in Phoenix. It's like walking into an oven. I left my A/S yesterday morning around 10:30am and it was already 103 :((
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) 19 weeks/mango? I haven't seen my ticker yet today.

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? A/S on Tuesday--ready to find out if this little pumpkin is a boy or a girl! Been lightheaded (fainted yesterday) and throwing up a lot. Still tired. Grr.

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate? I love the flowers being in bloom. I hate hate hate the heat.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Mommy2Boys09Mommy2Boys09 member
    edited May 2014
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie)
    18 weeks/ sweet potato

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments?
    I have yet, another uti. That makes the 2nd one since I got pregnant. I had only had 2 before, EVER. They SUCK! 
    I seriously crave a lot of cheese. I realized half way through dinner last night, everything I made had cheese on or in it haha. 
    Next appointment and a/s is June 24th. 

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate?
    I seriously love everything about summer, cook outs, swimming, the heat, my son being on a break from school etc. The only thing I'm going to hate about THIS summer is not being able to go to an amusement park. That's our thing but you obviously can't ride anything while pregnant. 

ETA: I live in WV so it rarely gets too hot to be uncomfortable. Plus, after the horrible winters, we live for summer time! 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you?/How big is baby? (Fruit/Veggie) I'm 22 weeks so two little papayas!

2. Symptoms, Rants, Cravings, Appointments? This week has gotten better. Tuesday I had some weird pains, ones that I had with my first one, and I have my next appointment tomorrow so I decided to wait to talk to the doc in person. It's my first OB appointment after finding out we are having twins, so I have a laundry list of questions for him!

3. GTKY: What is one thing you love about summer?  One thing you hate? I love the warm weather and getting outside!! One thing I might hate this summer is that our AC broke. I normally can go without AC, but somehow I think I'm going to want it if it gets too hot out there!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"