BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lulu783lulu783 member
    2 at 9 and 10dpo, one a day since then  :\">

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    4 - 2 wondfos at 9 and 13dpo and 2 frers at 13 and 15dpo (today :P)
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In all honestly...probably 15. :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Jay_CeeJay_Cee member
    Haha, my 5 don't sound so bad! If they weren't so pricey, I'd pee on more. :)
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PeziPezi member
    This month or in the last year? Lol. This time around about 5 wondfo's, 4 FRER, and 2 digitals. Figured I had them, so why not, it makes me happy to see the double lines getting darker :)
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I think I've totaled 15 in 3 days :-S I had a CP in Oct and am just making sure this little bean is sticking! Going to take a digi tomorrow and hopefully that will be it!

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I think it had been 5 since my first thought that I saw a line. I'm going to use my last digi tomorrow and then calling my doctor (official missed period date).
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    4, but none since my BFP.  I did one at 10dpo and one at 11dpo which were both negative and bummed me out (with DS I had clear positives at 10dpo).  Then got 2 positives at 13dpo when I was late - a faint line and a positive digital.  I'm going to take another one tomorrow just to see the darker line :)
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    This month-- 5 FRER + 2 FRER digital, and 1 generic digital. 8 total! I have 1 FRER and 1 generic digital left, and I'm saving them for later in the week. The generic is half as sensitive as the FRER, so I'm planning to use that as a gauge of hormone increases until my Dr's appt. 

I also really like to see the line get darker. I feel a little gross about it, but I've saved them all and lined them up in progression. Any time I get cramps I run up to the bathroom and stare at the lines for reassurance (and then check for spotting). Neurotic, much?!

I also figure they'll be expired by the time we're trying for #2 (thinking positive, here), so may as well use them up!
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
  • Options
    Maybe 20 in the last 4 days. I'm kind of crazy!  :D
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

• Options
    mahalo3mahalo3 member
    A lot! but some we negative, super light, or obvious. So the last few days I have peed on a bunch of sticks. I am now down to 1 a day. I just want to see the line get darker. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think between 5 and 10 this cycle. I have wondfos and I used one yesterday to confirm they are getting darker. I had a BO in dec and the inital pos tests were strange so doing this makes me feel better.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    DjinnaGDjinnaG member
    Just two - the Dollar Tree one I used on a why not? at 11 DPO and a Clear Blue to confirm when the dollar one came up positive.  Both were very strong, and my boobs got huge that night, so I keep telling myself it'd be a waste of money to use another one, when I can just look down to confirm that it's real.  Then I argue with myself that I'd bought a three-pack, the money's already spent.  Argue back that even if everything goes perfectly this time, we might want to do this again, and they're nowhere near expiring, or at least I could give them to someone else who I know is trying.

Would doing extras after you've had a strong-enough positive pick up on a CP if there aren't any other signs of one?  I keep telling myself that there'd at least be some spotting/bleeding if that happened.  This waiting for that first doctor appt. is making the WTO and TWW feel like a breeze.
    IUD removed 2/13/14
    BFP #1 5/23/14, blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks, Cytotec for missed miscarriage at 8 wks 6/26/14
    BFP #2 4/30/15, heartbeat gone at 8 wks, missed miscarriage again, Cytotec didn't work, D&C 6/12/15
    Biopsy discovered was a partial molar pregnancy, on BC for 6 month wait and test
    Trying again with Follistim/HCG trigger shots beginning January 2016
  • Options
    A lot! probably 12 between first faint positive (last Thursday) and today. I promised myself I would stop after today though
    Expecting #2 EDD 5/30/17
  • Options
    Just 2 because they were expensive and all I had!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 different tests, 1 digital, 1 cheap and the rest frer. Also 2 blood draws for good measure

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    2 - (I apologize in advance that I have no clue what all the abbreviations mean.)  Our little one is turning one this Sunday and we were trying NOT to get preggy using an ovulation app.  I am freaking out!  Hubby works out of town 5-8 days in a row, and I have no friends or family close by to help. I'm having flash backs of our little one newborn days and baby blues.  Anyone else out there?  I've heard the adjustment from one to two is the hardest.  Trying to stay positive!!!     
  • Options
    2 - (I apologize in advance that I have no clue what all the abbreviations mean.)  Our little one is turning one this Sunday and we were trying NOT to get preggy using an ovulation app.  I am freaking out!  Hubby works out of town 5-8 days in a row, and I have no friends or family close by to help. I'm having flash backs of our little one newborn days and baby blues.  Anyone else out there?  I've heard the adjustment from one to two is the hardest.  Trying to stay positive!!!     
    I think most of us here were trying for a baby (some for a long time). I'm sorry you are feeling this way though. Hopefully you can find some support here. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    I think 8 so far... And I just ordered 3 more clear blue weeks estimator on amazon. I'm 4weeks,4days now and I'm ready to see that 3+ weeks on the test. My betas on Tuesday were 2500 (which seemed pretty high to me), but I've never gotten to see the 3+ weeks with my previous losses so I'm determined that this time I will!!
  • Options
    5 that came back positive in the last 3 days...but before that...in the last 2 months probably 30 hpt's.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
  • Options
    3... All Wondfo... Plus a Wondfo OPK as experimentation. It worked.

My friend gave them to me last week and nearly all of them were there. I said to her "Did you even use these?" She said "Yes, but I got pregnant the first month!"

I can't wait until I can come out of the pregnant closet and tell her I beat her record lol.
  • Options
    jdono1jdono1 member
    I just did #4 I have two more which I am trying to conserve lol
  • Options
    amt0312amt0312 member
    I'm sort of in the same boat as you re: no close family or friends, although we did plan this pregnancy. I know I am in for a ton of stress, sleep deprivation, loneliness when baby#2 makes his/her arrival. DH works full time and right now I am only working 16hr/month as a nurse. The closest family I have is in NC. My husband's family is dispersed throughout the country, so it's going to be a tough and lonely winter next year. BUT, that being said, the newborn period is so short and its gotten so much easier for me now and I'm enjoying being a mom, so we decided, why not have another one? 

Good luck and I hope you get the news you would like.

• Options
    MnM7608MnM7608 member
    3 - I peed on one yesterday, and then forgot to check it until later and saw a line (I thought it was an evaporation line).  Got a + this morning, and then got a digital + this afternoon.

photo cec1e248-7430-4475-9668-04578f2fd00a.jpg 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    SNail312`SNail312` member
    edited May 2014
    kkleigh10 said:

Just peed on number 7. Every single one has been positive but somehow I feel like if I don't test every day, the pregnancy will disappear. I'm insane. 

Oh my gosh I totally understand. I have to keep checking the picture I took just to make sure it wasn't a dream! I'm afraid I think to get excited because I feel like it'll disappear too lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The first one I wasn't expecting to be positive(despite TTC) and was just getting the test over with. It was really faint, but there was a line! The third one, 5 days later, was as dark as the control line!
  • Options
    2 for me. We've been trying for 2 years so I've seen a lot of negatives and didn't even want to test this month. Glad I did!!! Beta came back strong and I have a full panel scheduled for Monday. Still cannot believe it ;;)
  • Options
    3, 8dpo, 9dpo and 10dpo. Will test again tomorrow! 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    So far 3... and it's only been today!  (let's not count the ones before today that were BFN).  I have 4 HPTs left - I can see myself using one each day.. just to make sure.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm at 4 so far, with the last 2 being digital. I have 2 left for the 2 Mondays before my first dr appt...It has been very difficult to keep myself from taking those tests already!
    I also keep looking at the pictures of my previous ones because I'm scared it's a dream and I'm starting to feel attached to this little baby growing inside me.
    If the tests were cheaper, I would probably take one everyday :)
  • Options
    Three so far. Two wondfos and one FRER. I still have a bunch of wondfo HPTs, so I will keep peeing on them over the next week or so.

BFP #1: 3/4/2011 ~ EDD 11/14/2011 ~ DD Born 10/26/2011
    BFP #2: 10/12/2013 ~ EDD 6/23/2014 ~ Natural MC 10/28/2013 @ 6wk
    BFP #3: 6/4/2014 ~ EDD 2/13/2015 ~ b-HCG dropped 6/18/2014, Natural MC 6/20/2014 @ 6wk

• Options
    5 in the last 2 days. I have about 6 more and I'm sure I'll use them all this weekend. I have a bunch of OPKs that I'll probably eventually use too. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I need the reassurance.

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    5 total.

3 on Wednesday.

1 yesterday.

1 today.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I must you all have much better self restraint than me!
  • Options
    cls78cls78 member
    2 betas plus 4 hpts so far!!! ;). I have never turned a hpt positive, so I love seeing that dark 2nd line!!
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    2... I scheduled an appointment with my family doctor since my Obgyn said I had to wait till the June 30th! Hoping my gp can give me more confirmation. Guess I just don't believe the sticks. PS very much wanting to be pregnant! And I am impatient! Don't they know 3 weeks is a long time to wait on this!
  • Options
    mdcs09mdcs09 member
    2 so far and have 2 more waiting to be used!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Three. The first was a CVS brand with a barely there line. I thought I was losing my mind and went out to buy a FRER and tested that afternoon, with a resulting clearer line. Then yesterday morning I took a FRER Digi and when it said YES it finally hit me that we were pregnant!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"