TTC After a Loss
Options

**** Thursday Crazy Train ****

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but since I didn't see it posted this morning I figured I'd get it up and going.

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here! In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link.

Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Explain your Crazy here:

Re: **** Thursday Crazy Train ****

• Options
    @LaRomana09, @RedTwizzlers, and @PinkCamino

I'm totally lost on who has what day at this point!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    buggirl72 said:

I think PC has Thursdays still and that she maybe just copied her train from yesterday and accidentally included the part about stepping on toes again...otherwise she was just really antsy to get the train out of the station before 6:30.   ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    buggirl72 said:

I think PC has Thursdays still and that she maybe just copied her train from yesterday and accidentally included the part about stepping on toes again...otherwise she was just really antsy to get the train out of the station before 6:30.   ;)
    guilty.

I had to run to the effing permit office this morning. i'm about to flip my shit. Sorry guys. But yes, I have Mondays and Thursdays!
  • Options
    buggirl72 said:

Well, that is why she is such a good conductor, she is very punctual.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    buggirl72 said:

guilty.

I had to run to the effing permit office this morning. i'm about to flip my shit. Sorry guys. But yes, I have Mondays and Thursdays!
    I don't know what a permit office is, but it sounds like a pain!  I hope it's not like this:

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    buggirl72 said:

guilty.

I don't know what a permit office is, but it sounds like a pain!  I hope it's not like this:
    Okay I'm going to vent because I'm so fucking angry.

You know we're having our stairs done right? Well, we followed all the rules. We had an engineer come in and draw up plans for the new landing, staircase balcony the whole bit. Last week, the city permit office called me and told me that my permit was essentially ready but that before issuing it they needed a cost estimate. I then forwarded them a copy of the estimate. No biggie. Apparently the permit was to be delivered this week. It's thursday - no permit.

I get a phone call from the asshole at the permit office this morning. Apparently after further inspection they've realized that the plans we had drawn up include a landing that will encroach 3 inches onto city property. City property? What effing city property? My entire side yard is fenced in which apparently is legal. So basically it tuns out that 2 square feet of my front yard belongs to the city. We now have to either apply for a dispensation to build on it. If we get that dispensation we then have to pay a % on the land we are "borrowing". Or, we can have new plans drawn up to conform to the land division.

So, I spent hours on the phone with my contractor trying to find a solution. Apparently 4 feet of the landing actually BELONGS to the city already and those 3 inches shouldn't matter because it buts up against the sidewalk.

I'm so so frustrated. :(:(
  • Options
    @PinkCamino That is really annoying.  Who built the fence, you or the previous owners?  Why didn't this come up then??

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    Km380Km380 member

Anything with permits and contractors is the WORST! I'd be screaming at people for sure. Sorry you're dealing with all that.  I've been trying to avoid this but I'd like a ticket please

Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO: 8

Can I just _Calm the F down__ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Explain your Crazy here: No symptoms that probably aren't releated to the pills, just crazy.  I tried to be very laid back this cycyle, planned vacation around things to take the stress off, everything was going great.  I've only been on the progesterone for 7 days so 7 more until I can test. Ok no big deal.  Then I looked at the calendar. I am due to take a hpt the day of my first BFP last year! Really universe! You had to time my cycle to do that!?  I don't know which outcome of the test scares me more at this point. And even if I test early - lets face it, I will - if its negative I will keep testing and still have to take a test that day. ARGH!!!!  See Crazy :-(  And I certainly don't want to complain to DH or point it out because it would just upset him.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    Km380 said:

Anything with permits and contractors is the WORST! I'd be screaming at people for sure. Sorry you're dealing with all that.  I've been trying to avoid this but I'd like a ticket please

Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO: 8

Can I just _Calm the F down__ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Explain your Crazy here: No symptoms that probably aren't releated to the pills, just crazy.  I tried to be very laid back this cycyle, planned vacation around things to take the stress off, everything was going great.  I've only been on the progesterone for 7 days so 7 more until I can test. Ok no big deal.  Then I looked at the calendar. I am due to take a hpt the day of my first BFP last year! Really universe! You had to time my cycle to do that!?  I don't know which outcome of the test scares me more at this point. And even if I test early - lets face it, I will - if its negative I will keep testing and still have to take a test that day. ARGH!!!!  See Crazy :-(  And I certainly don't want to complain to DH or point it out because it would just upset him.

I'm sorry for the crappy timing.  If it were me, I would test the day before to take off some of the pressure of that day.  (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    purplehaze11purplehaze11 member
    edited May 2014
    Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO: 6 Can I just ___ already?!: see my temps below coverline Signs/Symptoms: Explain your Crazy here: Have been tempting since my d&c (put link to chart in siggy), but my temps are still higher than my normal coverline from pre m/c (coverline has always been around 36.2). Frustrated at why it isn't dropping, esp since we have been given the green light to TTC. Can I still O with temps above my old norm coverline?

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Options
    LauraO11 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO: 6 Can I just ___ already?!: see my temps below coverline Signs/Symptoms: Explain your Crazy here: Have been tempting since my d&c (put link to chart in siggy), but my temps are still higher than my normal coverline from pre m/c (coverline has always been around 36.2). Frustrated at why it isn't dropping, esp since we have been given the green light to TTC. Can I still O with temps above my old norm coverline?
    Well your CL is really just a visual tool to help you see your temp shift.  It can be vary from month to month.  Having said that, your CL is usually in *roughly* the same place, so having temps that are much higher than usual could mean that your hormones are still a little off.  I know it took mine a while to get back down to normal after my D&C.  Only time will tell, but hopefully you will still O this cycle and your CL may just end up higher than it was in the past.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    erinelerinel member

Crazy level: 10!!! I am definitely certifiable right now.  I need my doctor to call me back ASAP!  But in the mean time I'll jump on the train with you ladies.

Reason for crazy: I called in for my CD3 lab results.  Most things look OK, but my FSH is 16.8, which according to Dr. Google might mean that I have diminished ovarian reserve. F@*#$!!!  I'm freaking out now.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"