Babies on the Brain
Options

Men are funny creatures

I'm currently charting my first cycle off bcp's. I'm on CD29, no ovulation, just waiting for my body to do something. Last week, DH said I needed to have a talk with my ovaries and tell them to pull their shit together. Sweet man. Then tonight he picked me up and swung me around claiming he was trying to shake an egg loose.

I swear, if it wasn't for him being such a goof, I'd be much more discouraged right about now. Gotta love 'em.

Re: Men are funny creatures

• Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    Oh men!!
    I just got off bc this month and we are NTNP. But DH is super excited to be a dad, so a few times after sex he has patted my belly and said "now there's a little feller in there!"
  • Options
    I'm glad my H isn't the only TTC idiot. Not only is he lacking in knowledge, but he really doesn't care to know. He just excited to have sex more often, without a condom, and then eventually have a baby haha
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, I hit CD1 today, and seeing as my chart is completely opposite of what a temp shift should look like, I'm calling it anovulatory.

I told DH I deserved ice cream, and you know what that little butt monkey said? "You showed up on race day but didn't run the race! You don't deserve nothin'!"

Jerk face. Lol.
  • Options
    LOL, Men... can't live with them or without them eh?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"