September 2013 Moms

Teeth Whitening

Since having LO I've been loading up on the coffee and soda to keep up with her and it's taken a toll on my pearly not-so-whites ;) . Anyone have any luck/recommendations of at home teeth whitening remedies that you've tired?

Re: Teeth Whitening

• Crest white strips worked great for me but down side is now my teeth are beyond sensitive. They're white though ;)

I actually read in a magazine that if you cut strawberries and place them on your teeth they whiten them. You would have to read more up on it but I used to do that too, who knows if it worked.
  • I used the crest white strips touch up strips. You use them for a shorter time than the regular white strips, so I found I avoided some if the sensitivity described by @Burrberrymum‌. Of course they are less powerful than the regular ones though, so depends on how much whitening you need/want!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oil pulling is the very best. It takes the bacteria out of your mouth, whitens teeth, stregthens teeth, and so much more. It takes awhile to get in the habit of doing it 20 minutes in the morning but it is worth it. https://wellnessmama.com/7866/oil-pulling-for-oral-health/
  • Thanks for the suggestions. I decided to just buy a more expensive whitening toothpaste to try, if that doesn't help out I may try the oil pulling it certainly sounds interesting and I like that's it's all natural.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"