Pregnant after 35
Options

advice and thoughts on back pain and cramps

Ok ladies here's the thing. Im 27 weeks today. Since prob Thursday ive been having in an off low back pain and cramping in my lower stomach. Everything i read says this is prob just braxton hicks or things stretching. I dont think its BH because it's been consistent for days. Im a worrier but don't want to rush off to the doctor for something that is likely totally normal. Any similar experiences?

Re: advice and thoughts on back pain and cramps

• Options
    I only had sporadic cramping and I'm pretty sure I was further along. The fact that it's consistant would make me at least put a call into the Dr. If your worried I would call to set your mind at ease. Feel better and keep us posted. JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    If you're in physical pain, put your mind at ease by calling the nurse. Keep us updated..T&P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    micmashmicmash member
    So I called today. They seem to be not concerned at all. Says it sounds more like GI issues. Which is likely true. My stomach has been a mess in general this week. The back pain and stomach pain don't seem to necassarily happen together so that was a good thing according to them. I'll keep an eye on it for sure but I feel better after talking to the nurse. My monthly checkup is next thursday so hopefully I feel fine till then and can talk things over with my doctor.

It sure is frustrating having never been pregnant before. Lol I never know what's what.
  • Options
    I'm so glad you spoke to the doctor and everything seems to be a-okay. I hope your stomach and back pain subside. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"