July 2014 Moms

Good update on IUGR, placenta

Ecomom17Ecomom17 member
edited May 2014 in July 2014 Moms
Hi ladies,
You may or may not remember but a few weeks ago during my u/s to check on placenta previa the doc found that baby's growth was restricted.  Had a follow-up u/s today and it's all good news: placenta has moved farther away from the cervix and baby is growing!  Still not a big baby, but in the 24th %ile and well-hydrated.  Fluid levels in placenta up to 14 from 10.  Whew!  Big relief for me and DH.  I still have to get NSTs twice a week and have baby checked again in 3 weeks, but all looks good!
ETA: Clarification: no longer considered placenta previa, considered normal.  :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagephoto Candle_zps6cecf456.png 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Good update on IUGR, placenta

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great news all the way around! Rest easy tonight
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  So glad the previa cleared!  That's great news, and combined with baby and fluid levels looking good you get a major thumbs up, mama!  

My previa hasn't cleared and the ultrasound tech mentioned yesterday that the placenta is starting to "mature" and showed me some calcification flecks in the placenta.  I was all like "that's nice", but then just consulted doctor google and freaked myself out!  Thank goodness baby only has 16 more days to cook.  I'm guessing my silly placenta will probably make it until then!  :)

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 

• Fantastic update!

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Great news!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Thanks ladies!
    @Pregs, sorry your placenta wouldn't behave!  Super exciting you get to meet your little guy in 16 days!!!  Can't wait to see photos!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagephoto Candle_zps6cecf456.png 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Such a relief when you get that news! @pregsMcSnoozeslot, I will be thinking of you and your LO, best wishes for a safe delivery and ready baby!
  • YAY!  <:-P
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Phew!! Happy to hear!
  • Excellent news! Thanks for sharing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"