June 2013 Moms

VENT

I just want to get this off my chest so you can ignore me you'd like.

My DH and I are TTC #2. I am so flustered. It is only month #2 (which is not the reason I am flustered... I know it can take up to 1 yr.) and for some reason AF isn't showing up. I have peed on ALL the sticks, so I am definately not KU. I have ZERO symptoms for pregnancy OR AF. It sucks. :( I have never wanted my period so much in my life before.

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

Re: VENT

• Sorry AF is MIA, I know that's frustrating. I have long, irregular cycles. Temping and charting isn't so hard once you get the hang of it. I'd definitely suggest using fertility friend. You just plug in your info and they pinpoint ovulation for you. You should do their little online course and play the charting games. Kind of silly, but really helps you understand it all better. Good luck! :)

• Ill have to look into it. Do you have the use them every day?
    Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Loading the player...
  • I found the opks great as well. I started using them the week I expected to start ovulating. I got my smiley face with one spare stick in the box. I was about 4 days off my estimate, so I would have been trying at the wrong time without it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jmcgra06jmcgra06 member
    edited May 2014
    We used target brand opks which were maybe $15 a cycle and worked well. Amazon also had some cheaper options. I'm up a lot with LO at night so my charts are a bit off, but I can still see a trend - it might be worth trying, even with your schedule. My thermometer cost around $8 and about 30 seconds a day so not much loss if it doesn't work.
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kread8kread8 member
    I've told you already, but I'm sorry hun.  I hope AF shows her ugly face soon for you!!  All the *hugs*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"