February 2013 Moms
Options

Ergo or umbrella stroller in airport?

Which would you use in the airport? We have a layover and DH will be with me.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: Ergo or umbrella stroller in airport?

• Options
    Ergo! Forget the bulky carry on. Especially if both of you are there.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    draeraydraeray member
    Do you need the stroller later in your trip? We are taking an umbrella stroller to Mexico next week. It's hot and with a 30lb baby, neither my husband or I want to carry him around that long!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    draeray said:

Do you need the stroller later in your trip? We are taking an umbrella stroller to Mexico next week. It's hot and with a 30lb baby, neither my husband or I want to carry him around that long!

That's a good point. We won't need the stroller. We are going to visit my parents and they have one there for us.
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    Ergo all the way!!!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited May 2014
    Just for thought, have you tried the back carry in the ergo? That's what I have to do now, I'm too much belly for a front carry. I can't even pick E up from the front for a kiss or something! Lol
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

I don't think I'd want to wear her in the Ergo pregnant (bu I'm all belly), so I'd say stroller or have the hubs wear her.

I am with Tamara I have to wear her on my back too lol. Belly gets in the way for sure!
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    If you don't need the stroller for later in your trip, I vote Ergo. When we went to LA we brought an umbrella stroller and the ring sling, because the along was easier at the airport, but we also needed the stroller for the trip.

• Options
    lbonga1lbonga1 member
    I'm flying with DD by ourselves on Friday. I'm going to back carry her in the Ergo…especially since I'll also have to be towing my suitcase and carrying her carseat. Ugh, I am not looking forward to making my way through the airport. Luckily it's only an hour flight.

• Options
    My vote is for stroller, especially since you have someone that can fold it up for you.  BUT my DS isn't a big fan of the carrier, and will not fall asleep in my arms.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"