September 2013 Moms

Vacation Must Haves

Next Friday we are going on our annual river trip and I am trying to cover all bases.  What is a must have for baby on a trip or what did you find you really needed while you were gone?

TIA

Re: Vacation Must Haves

• Af1004Af1004 member
    Following, I've been pinterest researching today.
  • We are on vacation now.
    Here's something's that are helpful for us: those hats that cover the baby's neck - sunburns been by biggest concern

Extra Aden and Anais swaddle blankets- I used them for sooo many things- to cover the stroller while he slept, to cover me while nursing, as a blanket when he fell asleep, in the crib under him while he napped, under him in the stroller while he napped.

Clip on stroller fan if it's extra hot where you are going

Portable changing pad that covers public changing stations

Baby's favorite light up/ musical toys that are portable - for instance we brought a fisher price remote control, cell phone and guitar

Plastic spoons and squeezable pouches of food

Disposable bibs so I didn't have dirty ones sitting in my bag

Diapers and wipes in more than one place have been crucial, ie: my husband had the diaper bag and I had a jujube clutch in my shoulder bag. Jujube clutch is actually my new favorite items, it holds about 5 diapers and a slim case of wipes.

Empty ziplock bags

Dish soap to clean bottles or utensils

I did not bring a stroller rain cover but wish I did. That's the one item I missed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Target sells disposable placemats that stick to the table. I've used them on picnic tables, in restaurants, etc...

• Thank you! I bought a big sun hat & sun screen so we are covered there. I did forget her sound machine, that's a must! Great ideas:)

• Ergo or other baby wearing device. I don't know how I would have made it through vacation without it. There isn't always a convenient place to set a baby down.

Plastic bibs. You can just wipe then down with a baby wipe and throw them back in the diaper bag to wash later.

Various baby medications

fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
  • Well what was your answer going to be then?? Bhahahahha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"