Babies on the Brain
Options

what's shaking?

Anything interesting going on in here? I'm bored. I'll play for about 30 mins if anyone is around.
imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: what's shaking?

• Options
    ::tackles bio:: Hihihihihi!!!!
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    ::dusts self off::

Sup.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The usual. Idiots abound around here, you know. The same three questions every week.

Am I pregnant?? Complete with list of random symptoms and/or failed birth control methods.

Am I ready to TTC?

How do you know you want a second/3rd/one and done?
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    edited May 2014
    The usual. Idiots abound around here, you know. The same three questions every week. 

Am I pregnant?? Complete with list of random symptoms and/or failed birth control methods. Am I ready to TTC? 
     How do you know you want a second/3rd/one and done?
    I'll fill out the survey, just so I can blend in:

1. OMG, am I preggers?! My boobs are super big and in the way, and I'm pretty sure that I felt the egg release last Saturday. Sadly, not pregnant. Apparently sex is required for this, and it ain't happening around these parts. 
    2. Am I ready to TTC? I'm still in school, man! Should I TTC, or wait? But I LOVE him! Actually, tried that whole TTC thing, including charting, and it just didn't work. FU IF. But now we're waiting until I graduate (again).
    3. Am I ready for a 3rd dog? We have 2, and I just don't know if they can handle the pressure of a third sibling. What if I don't love the new one enough?!!! And how do I know which age spacing is best for my little fluffies?! Sadly, we have a 2 pet limit on our apt, soooo.... problem solved.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm new, but it's nice to meet you.  Your sarcasm warms my stone cold heart.
    Love. 9.28.2007.  Marriage.  8.4.2012.
  • Options
    There is also the "I want a baby but my DH isn't ready. Should I just go for it?" post. Those are always a gigantic bag of fun.
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    There is also the "I want a baby but my DH isn't ready. Should I just go for it?" post. Those are always a gigantic bag of fun.
    Don't forget to poke holes in the condoms! He'll never know.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    Bonzo2011 said:
    There are also the inevitable "we're all moms here" comments which make me want to slap someone. Because no we're not all moms here. Babies on the brain does not equal babies in my belly or house. That's all I have to add to this. I check this board every day, but we really do get the same posts every week and as someone not TTC I don't often have much to say.
    I'll see your "we're all moms here" and raise you a "we're all suffering from pregnancy hormones and bitchy and irrational and eleventy!!!!!1111!!!11".
    I used to think that Lenloe had the best siggy ever, but you win.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    MandJS said:
    BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Nothing else to contribute. Just. HI!!!
    Hey hey hey ;)
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    fredalina said:
    Hi!!!
    What up! :D
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    I am seeing a distinct lack of MW in the post.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    I can't believe I forgot about the "OMG!! It's been 2 cycles since we started TTC and I'm not KU yet. I must have fertility issues!!"
  • Options
    My all time favorite is when they ask if they are pregnant, then when they get flamed from everyone they come back and say their pregnancy test is positive and they don't need us. Happened this week. Lol.
    Bitches don't have babies. That's why we are all bitter. They got a positive hpt because they are a special ball of sunshine. It's a shame that our poor husbands have to put up with us.
  • Options
    I had the longest sigh. Lenloe was TIC. I miss her and Kev
  • Options

My all time favorite is when they ask if they are pregnant, then when they get flamed from everyone they come back and say their pregnancy test is positive and they don't need us. Happened this week. Lol.
    Bitches don't have babies. That's why we are all bitter. They got a positive hpt because they are a special ball of sunshine. It's a shame that our poor husbands have to put up with us.
    If you only get pregnant by being a special ball of sunshine, someone better get fired, because they missed the mark in a huge way on me.
    Both your siggies have brought a special ball of sunshine into my heart so there's that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"