August 2013 Moms

CPW: Favorite Day

ludaliludali member
edited May 2014 in August 2013 Moms
What is your favorite day of the week and why? I know not everyone works M-F and I bet some SAHMs have reasons for something other than the non-working days...

CPW: Favorite Day 48 votes

Sunday
16% 8 votes
Monday
8% 4 votes
Tuesday
0% 0 votes
Wednesday
4% 2 votes
Thursday
8% 4 votes
Friday
10% 5 votes
Saturday
52% 25 votes

Re: CPW: Favorite Day

• ludaliludali member
    Mine is 100% Saturday.  There is nothing I love but being home with LO and DH...doing little chores around the house and yard, running errands, having meals together (this doesn't happen much during the week)...and just spending time together.  Sundays are similar, but there's always Monday knocking at its door.
  • SAHM- I like Wednesdays because the new grocery ads come out and if I can get to the store early enough everything's all clean and pretty and perfectly stocked.
             image         image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ludali said:
    Mine is 100% Saturday.  There is nothing I love but being home with LO and DH...doing little chores around the house and yard, running errands, having meals together (this doesn't happen much during the week)...and just spending time together.  Sundays are similar, but there's always Monday knocking at its door.
    This... except it's Sunday's for us. It's the only day DH and I both have off together. It's a family day and I love it. <3 

• Saturday. No work, and I typically can sit at home all day. Sunday is cool, but the fact that Monday is coming is always in the back of my head.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Thursday. It's my first day of my weekend

• ludali said:

What she said.
  • kwreckskwrecks member
    Yep. I like Mondays. When I was working it was always my Saturday and now its H's Saturday.

Anniversary

• I like Mondays because we have the day off, and the business isn't busy and there is no pressure to go anywhere.

• rooftoprooftop member
    thursday is my day outta the house. My breast feeding group and play group both meet on that day and this is usually the one day a week I work.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Saturday. I am off work, and I know that I have one more day off before Monday comes.

• ludaliludali member
    Apparently Tuesdays are the least liked by anyone!  I think we'll need to have a GIF party or somethign to liven up that day.  :-)
  • Saturday because it means it's the weekend and I get LO all to myself for the entire day (well, DH is there too bit let's face it I tend to be a baby hog).
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"