October 2013 Moms
Options

It's Wednesday. Let's do randoms.

13»

Re: It's Wednesday. Let's do randoms.

• Options
    missgpsu said:

I don't know why I thought of this, but who was the bumpie who met up with her husband I think at his college with crouchless leggings on?  Is it someone who is still active?

@MrsStuessyWI‌

imageimage    

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    vargasgurlvargasgurl member
    edited May 2014
    DD caught a virus ... Her throat is red w/ white dots and she has had a fever since Monday night ... It's started low but spiked to 102.5 on Tuesday ... So lots of cold compresses and Tylenol / Motrin ... Hopefully it won't go up anymore. Pedi said virus may last 3-4 days. I have been watching her like a hawk.
    < image
  • Options
    All our little ones are catching something !!! I hate germy people !
    I want to put her in a bubble!
    < image
  • Options

DD caught a virus ... Her throat is red w/ white dots and she has had a fever since Monday night ... It's started low but spiked to 102.5 on Tuesday ... So lots of cold compresses and Tylenol / Motrin ... Hopefully it won't go up anymore. Pedi said virus may last 3-4 days. I have been watching her like a hawk.

Sounds like HFM to me. Look for more pimple/ant bite like bumps to appear on her genitals, hands, and feet. #trustme #IplayaDrontheinternet FX I'm wrong, though!

• Options
    megs1409 said:
    Heading into my interview now. Awkwardly sitting in my car because I'm a few minutes early and I'm trying to pep-talk myself before I go in. Anxiety sucks. I pretty much cried on my way out the door. Blah.
    Thinking of you and sending awesome interview vibes your way!! How did it go???
    I think I did okay. It wasn't an amazing interview but I don't think it was bad, either. It didn't take long at all but I think it was still pretty thorough. If nothing else, it's practice for future interviews. I should hear back by the beginning of next week.
    What kind of role are you applying for? Is be happy to help (if I can) with interview questions for you to ask, things to think about, etc. Fingers crossed that it went well!!

That interview was for a customer service position with some minor graphic design work, for a clothing manufacturer. But I'm really applying for any job I might be qualified for, from food service to office work to whatever else comes up. I'm looking to start a career and while I've had jobs over the years, there isn't much consistency in the fields I've worked in.
  • Options

Sounds like HFM to me. Look for more pimple/ant bite like bumps to appear on her genitals, hands, and feet. #trustme #IplayaDrontheinternet FX I'm wrong, though!
    FML! Pedi did say she may get a rash .. So far nothing. I'm bummed :(
    < image
  • Options
    jennlin said:
    norbert5 said:
    I just joined a gym and every single time I go there is a woman (there is more then one) wearing shorts and a sports bra. These women aren't young or fit. I am thinking 60's. Anyways, I am a little jealous of their ability to bare all and not be embarrassed.
    one of my passive goals is to be able to do this confidently. maybe not shorts, but yoga pants + sports bra at the gym.

(as i sit here eating a large wad of high-fat peanut butter as a  snack)
    Have you tried almond butter it is amazing.

Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options

She doesn't have FTM ... Dr said they weren't white spots but little bumps ... It doesn't matter it's still a virus ... Grrrrr!
    < image
  • Options
    deedee1017deedee1017 member
    edited May 2014
    She doesn't have FTM ... Dr said they weren't white spots but little bumps ... It doesn't matter it's still a virus ... Grrrrr!
    @vargasgurl I hope your LO feels better soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am going out dancing Saturday night and I can't wait. Woooo!

#shakethatbooty
    #picklebacks!
  • Options
    kellyk17 said:
    I am going out dancing Saturday night and I can't wait. Woooo! #shakethatbooty #picklebacks!

What's a pickle back? I am impressed that you have it in you to go dancing. Not me, no way. I can barely stand anymore.

• Options

@vargasgurl I hope your LO feels better soon.

Thank You .. I hate using my cell to write ... Always mess up ! I just saw I wrote FTM instead of HFM I swear I'm not dumb!

She has Roseola ... Hope she gets over this soon!
    < image
  • Options
    It's hard to go out, but once I'm out I usually feel super energized. My bff's are single so I try to do it about once a week after DD is asleep. DH and I trade off nights so we can both have some fun. I hit the bar or dancing he place poker or watches UFC. I think it is keeping us sane and happy.

A pickleback is a shot of whiskey followed by a shot of pickle juice. Since I live in fancy pants Brooklyn the pickle juice is usually especially made for the shot. Yes it's totally ridiculous. And delicious!

Ps @deedee1017‌ your baby gifs today made my day!!!

#godIsoundlikeahipster
    #butidon'thave@tmcordscooltatoos
  • Options
    kellyk17 said:
    It's hard to go out, but once I'm out I usually feel super energized. My bff's are single so I try to do it about once a week after DD is asleep. DH and I trade off nights so we can both have some fun. I hit the bar or dancing he place poker or watches UFC. I think it is keeping us sane and happy. A pickleback is a shot of whiskey followed by a shot of pickle juice. Since I live in fancy pants Brooklyn the pickle juice is usually especially made for the shot. Yes it's totally ridiculous. And delicious! Ps @deedee1017‌ your baby gifs today made my day!!! #godIsoundlikeahipster #butidon'thave@tmcordscooltatoos

That sounds like fun and I can't decide if a pickle back would be good or gross. Lol. I'm surprised I never heard of it. I'm glad that baby gifs made your day. There are so many funny ones!

• Options
    Don't mind me, just AWing my little chub muffin having some fun in the sun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"