September 2012 Moms

Re: Maya Angelou passed.

• Options
    I just saw this as breaking local news. I had no idea she lived in the same town as I.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Darn, I always liked her.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PokedotPokedot member
    So sad. I just saw that and said something to my boss. She had NO idea who she was...what?

• Options
    Pokedot said:
    So sad. I just saw that and said something to my boss. She had NO idea who she was...what?
    That's absurd.

• Options
    PokedotPokedot member
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    That's absurd.
    Right? She's 57, she HAS to know to Maya is! I couldn't believe it!

• Options
    Pokedot said:
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    That's absurd.
    People live under rocks. I had a conversation with someone recently who had never heard of Marlo Thomas. I thought that was bad, but Maya Angelou should be a household name.

• Options
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    That's absurd.
    People live under rocks. I had a conversation with someone recently who had never heard of Marlo Thomas. I thought that was bad, but Maya Angelou should be a household name.

I have no idea who Marlo Thomas is. I absolutely know who Maya Angelou is, very sad about her passing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    That's absurd.

I have no idea who Marlo Thomas is. I absolutely know who Maya Angelou is, very sad about her passing.
    Spokeswoman for St. Jude's, also an actress and a writer

• Options
    I always liked her.  Maya isn't named for her but that's the first time I heard the name and I loved it from that day on.
  • Options
    jenndubjenndub member
    Very sad. And I was completely shocked by this news, I had no idea that she was 86.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    melody921 said:
    Pokedot said:
    That's absurd.
    Um... I also don't know who she is.  :-S
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"