Late Term and Child Loss
Options

~~Angel Shoutout!~~

Since we have so many new loss moms, I thought we could do another shout out. This is a place to brag about our beautiful babies, share memories, pictures if you want to. We ARE mamas, and these are our beautiful children!!!

This is my daughter, Anastasia Maeve. Born March 2nd 2013 at 36 weeks 5 days after we discovered her heart stopped beating. No known cause of death. She was so cute, with my nose and her Daddy's lips and cheeks!

Here is my girl, with her teddy bear from the hospital.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: ~~Angel Shoutout!~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sig warning***

I've said it before, but this post is my favorite. Reading the names and seeing the beautiful photos of these amazing babies breaks my heart at the same time it is being filled. I feel so much love for their enduring spirits, and for each of you amazing women. <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Options
    I wanted to **bump** this post for all the new loss members to be able to add their angels to if they so choose...

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    msunshine123msunshine123 member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    My baby girl Madeleine Lily was born June 5th 2014 at 36 weeks because an ultrasound finding with the pressure in the chord indicated she wasn't going to make it much longer. She was amazing at feedings, sucking from a tiny catheter and syringe, eating as much 15mLs per feeding. She had daddy's mouth, my nose, and her own little personality.
    I took a video of her hoping to let her grandma who lived out of state and couldn't meet her, see and hear her tiny cry. I realized after she passed on June 9th that I could take pics of the video with my iPhone, so I now have a whole bunch of new photos, one of which is mid cry.
    I can't attach the photo for some reason :(
  • Options
    @BoraBoraBaby I had a hard time attaching a photo too:)  I didn't realize there is "Attach a File" at bottom left hand side under the text box that you need select before you post. (Not sure if you missed it too)
  • Options
    My daughter, Serenity Quinn, born sleeping March 7, 2014. The nurse did not allow us to take pictures, but she was beautiful in all ways. Her little footprint is my avatar, so that's as good as we get! Thank you for sharing your beautiful children, ladies. I second the comment that @kz's_girlygirl‌ made
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"