2nd Trimester
Options

whats the meaning to your babies name?

we choosed Leighanna Lynn. Leigh is my sisters middle name. hanna is my cousins name. ann is my mom, my boyfriends mom (who has passed) and his gram (who just recently passed) middle name. and lynn is my aunt who also just passed middle name. whats the meaning to your babies name?????
IAmPregnant Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: whats the meaning to your babies name?

• Options
    Well... The technical meaning of my daughter's first and middle name is "serene beauty".
  • Options
    mb314mb314 member
    We don't have names picked out really, but DS has FIL's first name and my father's first name as his middle name.  If it's a girl, I would like to name her after my grandma (Evelyn), which is also my middle name and my mom's middle name.  I hate that Evelyn is crazy popular now, though.  If it's a boy, I have no idea!  I like using family names, but there isn't an obvious male family member to name him after. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    First off.... How to use an apostrophe.

Now that that is out of the way...

My DS's first name means "God is Gracious".
    The personal meaning of his name to DH and me is that his first name is DH's middle name and his first and second name combined is a character in a lot of Robert Ludlem books which DH loves.

My DD's first name means "Who is like God".
    The personal meaning of her name to DH and me is her first name sounds like a combination of my two sisters' names (but is a real name in its own right) and her middle name is both my mom's and my MIL's middle name.

• Options
    We don't really have a meaning. H happened to say LO's first name one day saying he liked it and it stuck. LO's middle name is H's name that he goes by, LO will not go by it.. He will go by his first name. 

I just googled, his first name means: "Son of Anders"
    Middle: Form of Jacob -the supplanter

• Options
    DD's name means messenger of good news, just looked it up. But, really, it meant nothing to us, we just liked it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My hubby's first name is the same as his fathers. So we went with that as a first name, and my own fathers middle name as his middle.
  • Options
    BeevolBeevol member
    edited May 2014
    My daughter's name literally means Lady of the Spring Who Bends And Was Provided By God (that's the entire name including our last name, but switched around a bit to make more sense). We chose her first name because it was my Grandmother's (she passed away a few years before) and the middle name because it was pretty sounding with the first name and is a subtle reference to a Sci-Fi series we like. 

We have not chosen a name for this one yet, but if it's a boy the middle name will be for my husband's grandfather and if it's a girl, the middle name will be for his great grandmother. 
  • Options
    Scarlett means red.

It's a BOY

• Options
    My sons name means charming battle warrior. The personal meaning he is named for is for a friend of mine. He is the exact kind of man I want my son to grow up to be.
  • Options
    My kids are:

Elenore- "god's light"

Solomon- "peace"

Rosalie Jane- "rose of grace"

If this baby is a boy he will be Jeremiah- god will raise up/ god will deliver
  • Options
    We haven't decided on a name for sure, but I am partial to Gemma. It's Italian, and I am half Italian so I love that aspect. Mostly it's the meaning that has significance, it means Precious Gem. I adore this because she is extra precious given that our first little girl was not able to make it to birth. We named her Zoë, which means Life, for the lifetime we wish we could have spent with her.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Olivia Simone
    My mother in law's name (Olivette)
    My husband's late grandmother's name (Simone)

We have not selected a boy's name as I am convinced it is a girl.
    I think we should have one just in case, but we can't come up with anything.

My son's name is Maxime Gabriel 
    I just love his name!  :)

• Options
    My husband actually looked up our little girl's name and going completely to the roots through several languages...Katherine Anne has been translated into Pure Torturing Grace.  Honestly, this sums up the last few weeks of my pregnancy so far perfectly :D.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"