Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Henry and Grace

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted much since I've been quite busy with our twins, so I figured i would check in and give a quick update.
Henry and Grace turned 2 months this past weekend and have changed so much it's crazy. I love flipping through pics on my phone and see the changes.
For some reason both kids are eating like monsters and both sleeping really well. Our typical schedule is feeding at 7 pm, then they both sleep until 2, then feeding and they sleep until 6. They eat so much, Grace about 35 oz per day and Henry nearly 40. Henry is weighing in at 13.4 and Grace 10.2...
I spend all of my time in beer (brewing and drinking), running (half and full marathons this year), watching hockey (go rangers), work & hanging with the babies!
Hope you guys had a great long weekend!
Added a great pic of them from this past weekend.
Cheers

Re: Henry and Grace

• Options
    PrimePrime member
    Awesome!  Don't get too attached to a nice sleep schedule.  Just when you think you can count on it they will switch things up and mess with you!

What are you brewing now?  My last couple batches were an IPA and a vanilla stout.

• Options
    Hey, my latest batch was a red ipa from northern brewer. I also have some of a cider which my friend and I used champagne yeast so it's measuring around 15%, although not carbonated.
    I'd love to do a stout next, not sure what kind. Vanilla sounds really good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. This gives me hope. Our twins should be here in a couple months. We just need to figure out how to get our 3yo to sleep before 10pm now.
  • Options
    Thanks!
    The twins are by no means easy but it's very worth all the hard work!
    I wonder what it would be like if we had to chase a toddler around also...
    I can't wait for Henry and Grace to get to a fun age. Can't wait to do fun things with them.
  • Options

I just can't wait until their 1 and things start to get a little easier. Sure you have to chase them, but there's other things that get easier.

I'm not sure how my son is going to do. I can see him really caring and always wanting to help. Grabbing diapers, bottles, burp cloths, playing with them, etc. I just don't know how long that will last. He could easily regress to try to get more attention. I'm hoping he takes to the big brother role rather than an attention seeker. Our plan is to still try to give him a lot of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"