Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Similar to UBV, but a double?

Hello! I currently have an UBV, and we are expecting #2 in September. Our son will be 20 months at that time. I love our UBV, any doubles that are similar? What do you all reccommend? I'm kind of dreading the double stroller, but I hear it is a must. Thanks!

Re: Similar to UBV, but a double?

• Options
    You can always just get the uppababy rumble seat.

The Baby Jogger City Select is similar design, but it is a single that turns into a double with two of the same size seats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I have a vista and use the rumble seat for my girls. They're 28 months apart. I love it! I thought I wouldn't and purchased a city select thinking my ODD wouldn't like the rumble seat. I sold it after 4 months. The vista with the rumble seat is perfect! I also have a city mini gt double.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ! I had no idea the stroller could be converted to a double with an extra seat!! I think I will try that first before purchasing another double!

• Options
    I have the UBV with the rumble.  My son was not a fan of sitting in the rumble seat behind the big seat, because he couldn't see and was so use to sitting up high in the original seat. So we got the Baby Jogger City Select and I couldn't have been happier.  It's very much like the UBV, but each seat is the same size and both sit up high!  Love it and we still use it all the time, even with my son being 3 1/2 now.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"