Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Any "safe" spray sunblocks?

I know all the requirements for what's considered a "safe" sunblock for kids, I've checked out the EWG website, etc.  I've been using Blue Lizard for my kids (almost 2 and 4). We are in a hurry in the morning to get to daycare, so a spray would be so much more convenient. AND, when we are at the beach, it's extremely difficult to reapply Blue Lizard when they have sand all over them - and the sand is impossible to get completely off.  Is there a "safe" aerosol spray sunblock that exists? I bought some Babyganics spray lotion, but it's not aerosol and still has to be rubbed in quite a bit, just like lotion.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any "safe" spray sunblocks?

• Options
    I have never seen a "safe" spray on sunblock.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Only slightly off-topic.  bring some cornstarch with you to the beach.  Rub some on your hands and then rub off the sand.  It will come completely off.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    blu-eyedwife I've also heard baby powder is good for getting sand off, but haven't tried it...I should because we have a shitton from my shower from my couponing SIL who didn't get that you aren't actually supposed to use it on babies...
    Yup - works the same way.  If you have it, use it.  I use cornstarch because its cheaper than baby powder. 
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"