September 2014 Moms
Options

24 Week Appointment- What to Ask?

2»

Re: 24 Week Appointment- What to Ask?

• Options
    @LaurenWarwick‌ I'm glad you know what's causing the contractions and how to keep them under control! It sounds like you have a lot to keep track of. I'm sure it isn't easy to remember everything - I knob I have trouble with remembering all my questions in a pretty smooth pregnancy. Just a shout out to let you know you're always welcome here, even if you forget us for a little while. A lot of people come by once a week on the day they change weeks - we call it a ticker change day. Maybe join up with yours. Also, in a couple weeks we are setting up labor buddies. If you want to be in on that, just come on back :)

imageimage

• Options
    I'm so a new mommy .... this is my first I'm scared about everything I'm 24 weeks and don't know what to do where to begin or ask about
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @reverey‌ sounds like the appointment went really well, I'm so happy for you!

@RaylynnMommy14‌ if you have any questions feel free to ask - if anyone can help I'm sure they will!

imageimage

• Options
    @mrsdanielleM2010‌ I'm so confused and I'm by my myself I'm having a girl what do I need to be doing now during this stage

• Options
    @RaylynnMommy14‌ can I suggest you start a new thread? That way more people will see it and can help :)

imageimage

• Options
    jpfeifer said:

For my glucose test, I got to choose from that orange stuff or a lemon lime!  I was told it tasted like a flat sprite, so I'm not dreading it as much as I was.  It looks a lot thinner in consistency too. I haven't done the test yet to know which one tastes better. 

The lime was really not awful. Like I was a lot more worried about it than it warranted. My stomach didn't approve of the sugar but the taste was manageable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    jpfeifer said:

For my glucose test, I got to choose from that orange stuff or a lemon lime!  I was told it tasted like a flat sprite, so I'm not dreading it as much as I was.  It looks a lot thinner in consistency too. I haven't done the test yet to know which one tastes better. 

I just had my glucose test today. I was given the lemon lime flavor, and it was hot. It tasted like flat sprite, which was okay at first. After I got half way through, it was way too sugary. I must admit, it tasted slightly better than I anticipated it would.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"