Pregnant after a Loss

***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in, my first one as the new poster- big thanks to @slensic for posting them for so long! If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in. Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro and including your estimated due date. I'll probably start adding personal notes/updates next week.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@marcilene1 - 6/3/14
@slensic - 7/15/14 - Team Blue
@Bonnesetter27 - 9/2/14 Team Green
@Maggie-Moo- 9/9/14
@ArmyWife0623 - 9/9/14
@Charmedgrl517 - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Squiddley - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Meagpt22 - 10/21/14
@rox825 - 11/4/14 Team Green
@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14
@kalynn12 - 12/9/14
@megbmeg - 12/9/14
@Birch113 - 12/16/14
@haleyusf - 12/16/14
@Kibylou - 1/13/15
@longcat07 - 1/20/15

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)

XXX

How are you feeling?

XXX

Favorite moment of the week?

XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?

XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?

XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?

XXX

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

Since I'm starting to think about nursery decor, let's talk about that!  How are you decorating your LO's nursery?  If you don't know yet, feel free to post your ideas for girl/boy/neutral nurseries, your dream nursery, etc!
XXX

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

• How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

11 weeks -- lime!

How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good; we got a house this weekend (rental) for our big move next month, so that has been a huge relief!

Two favorite moments: finding out we got the house AND felt the baby moving! A couple days ago I felt a tiny little kick and then last night I felt baby swimming around like crazy after dinner. I felt DS around 14weeks, so I was expecting it to be earlier with this one, but happy it's this early!

Work has been stressful this week. I'm a corporate attorney and we've had a lot of stuff going on with my company.

Symptoms are much improved; still some random nausea/gagging but orders of magnitude better than it was. Boobs have settled down a bit, too, thankfully! Hoping to get several months out of my new bras. 

I'm doing okay; feeling the baby move has really helped any anxiety. Thinking about picking up a doppler though just to get me through till my next appointment.

Next appointment is in about 3 weeks.

Since I'm starting to think about nursery decor, let's talk about that!  How are you decorating your LO's nursery?  If you don't know yet, feel free to post your ideas for girl/boy/neutral nurseries, your dream nursery, etc!
    We're team green, so I was having a lot of trouble coming up with gender neutral stuff, but I found some awesome accessories at Urban Outfitters that are travel/nature themed. SO and I are both avid trail runners, so we've agreed that pictures of the mountains/trails, vintage maps, etc. could make for a cool nursery. UO has these huge tapestries that have nature scenes printed on them and I found one of the Grand Canyon that is so colorful and gorgeous to cover one of the walls. 

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• rox825rox825 member

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  17 weeks, onion or pear

How are you feeling?  Pretty good, sleeping has become less comfortable so I wake up kinda stiff/sore both otherwise good!  I scheduled a prenatal massage on Friday to see if that helps, can't wait for that.

Favorite moment of the week?  Yesterday was a gorgeous 85 degree sunny day so I spent lots of time outside relaxing, it was great!

Least favorite moment of the week?  I got a little sick last week after eating too much cake at work for a co-workers bday, oops.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Still tired but that's not as bad, and I still have the weird tailbone pain but sitting on a travel neck pillow seems to keep it from getting unbearable.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I had an appt last Friday and confirmed baby still has a healthy heart rate, so PGAL brain is OK for now.  A/S is scheduled for June 12th so I'm sure it'll get worse that week!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Not til June 12.

Since I'm starting to think about nursery decor, let's talk about that!  How are you decorating your LO's nursery?  If you don't know yet, feel free to post your ideas for girl/boy/neutral nurseries, your dream nursery, etc!  We're also team green and decided on an animal theme pretty quickly, but couldn't decide beyond that.  But then we found this set and love it!  It has owls, giraffes, and elephants in an aqua/green color scheme, we'll pair with light green curtains/rug that can transition to different decor over the years.  I also have a secret pinterest board with lots of other decor ideas in the aqua/turquoise and green color scheme to go with it!

Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you @slensic for the time you spent running the check-in! And thank you @rox825 for picking it up!

14 weeks, lemon

How are you feeling?

Hot :-P not the good kind of hot either.  Our air conditioner blows hot air and the repair-man said it needs to be replaced.  The rental company has not yet approved the replacement and it's been over a week.  They better approve the replacement asap or they are going to have a very cranky, sweaty, pregnant lady knocking down their door.

We picked out a puppy! I will AW her when we get her home in a couple weeks.  I was really on the fence about whether or not this was a good time to get a puppy, but my husband wanted one really badly.  We've been considering it for a while now, and since I'm at home all day and we don't yet have a baby to care for, this seemed like the best time for the foreseeable future to get the puppy stage out of the way.  She is a Brittany, we named her Lucy and she is so adorable.

Sleeping in the hot weather and no AC has been miserable.

Still tired, but otherwise, I feel pretty good.  

Holding steady for now.

Nothing until June 10.  I still haven't gotten my 3 hour glucose results back, so if those are crappy, I may go in sooner - although that isn't something I'd be looking forward to.

I've been collecting cute lambs slowly over the years to put in a nursery.  I'm pretty particular about which ones I will pick up, so there aren't a ton in my little collection (some lamb decor is downright creepy).   I will use a soft green as my main color for bedding and such and use either blue or pink accents depending on the sex of the baby. We are in a rental this year, so we won't go too bonkers with nursery decor; the walls will stay the plain vanilla color that they are currently painted. We plan on buying a house next spring, so we will fully decorate the baby's room when we get into that house!  

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • megbmegmegbmeg member

12 weeks - plum :)

How are you feeling?

A little more appetite thankfully, still nauseous but not constantly anymore. 

Favorite moment(s) of the week?

Loooooong weekend (4 days hooray). And getting to 12 weeks, yay! And getting to less than 200 days to go :)

Barfing. Of course. 

I've been getting nervous since I have my 12 week appt. on Thurs. I'm happy to be at 12 weeks, b/c all along that's been a key marker for me, but I'll feel a lot better (I hope) if we get good news on Thurs. 

We live by the beach, so we're thinking an ocean/sea life theme. I'm going to try to restrain myself and not go too crazy on the theme, but we'll see. So far I got an amazing rug with sea turtles, octopi, and fish on it. So cute! (there's three in the picture. We got the big one)
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• kibyloukibylou member
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 7 weeks, blueberry

How are you feeling? I am feeling a bit nauseous. It is still early enough that I am excited about it though and I haven't puked yet, so that's a bonus.

Favorite moment of the week? We visited family last weekend and it was so fun.

Least favorite moment of the week? Getting home from vacation and having no food in the house! I made DH go get pizza.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? Just nauseous and bloated, so pretty good.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Feeling optimistic now that I have a few symptoms.

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~* Since I'm starting to think about nursery decor, let's talk about that! How are you decorating your LO's nursery? If you don't know yet, feel free to post your ideas for girl/boy/neutral nurseries, your dream nursery, etc! I don't have any plans yet... Like seriously, none.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • rox825rox825 member
    haleyusf That's awesome that you're feeling the baby already!  I've been laying still and poking my stomach and willing myself to feel something, but so far it's been minimal and more likely just my stomach vs baby!

Birch113 If this baby is a girl I would love to do a super girly floral/garden-y themed room!  Some of the Pottery Barn Kids bedding is so pretty.  That's been the toughest part about deciding to be team green!

MrsTuna08 Congrats on the puppy, can't wait to see a pic!

megbmeg I like the beachy/ocean theme, wish we lived closer to the beach so that we could do something like that!

• slensicslensic member

33 weeks, durian fruit

How are you feeling?

Great lately. 

I finally worked through my sewing machine intimidation and started curtains for DD's room and baby boys room yesterday. I am almost done with hers and will hopefully finish his this week or the beginning of next. 

Work was a little stressful last week

mostly non existent at the moment except for being huge. I have a little sciatica and heartburn but nothing crazy and I haven't had any BH's lately either!

He's moving a ton, so good at the moment. He also passed his NST and BPP with flying colors this morning so that helps. 

Normal ob appt on Thursday, then growth u/s in 2 weeks. 

Baby boy's nursery is almost done but I don't have any pictures yet, but here is my mood board.
    Also I have been working on DD's big girl room which is almost done as well, here is the mood board for that. 

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
    BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
    1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
    A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

6w...sweet pea!

How are you feeling?

tired.

getting past my loss milestone last friday

learning that SO's mom has about 3 months to live.  that was a blow.

symptoms still coasting along, about the same as before.  a little crampy, bloated, tired, big sore boobs, occasional RLP when i cough or sneeze, intense hunger.  nausea is still really light and very intermittent.

PgAL brain has been ok.  i've been distracted by SO's mom's situation so it's taken a back seat.  if you have any T&Ps to spare, i'd only want them for her comfort.

our dating scan is a week from friday.  it feels sooooo far away but i know it'll be here in no time with the other stuff going on here.

i have DS's crib set from a few years ago that i plan on reusing.  his father and i were team green with him, so the set is mostly gender-neutral (maybe a teeny bit boyish).  it's all forest animals...foxes, deer, hedgehogs, owls, snails, turtles.  some mushrooms and acorns too.  i'd taken apart the bumper to make fabric wall hangings and used a mesh bumper instead.  SO and i are finding out, so i'll wait to paint the nursery after we know and use either purple or green depending on what we find.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails

6 Weeks. Sweet Pea

How are you feeling?

Just exhausted most of the time. I have pretty sore boobs and have to snack all the time or else my stomach gets very sour.

My favorite moment of the week was the 3 day weekend so I could sleep as long as I wanted too.

I guess just being so tired and not having any motivation to do anything. But I love having symptoms at all so I am not going to complain.

I feel like they have sort of been the same the last week. Some days are better than others. Some days I feel more tired than others and sometimes I feel sicker than others.

I honestly can’t even put into words how I feel. I am a lot less anxious than I thought I would be and I think it’s because I am trying to just enjoy being pregnant. I have my first ultrasound on Friday and I am not even really counting down the days because I am so scared that it is going to be bad news. After my last ultrasound where I found out about my MMC I definitely do not think that any good news comes from them. I will definitely take any extra T&P that you have for my ultrasound Friday afternoon.

Just looking forward to having a good 12 week appointment

I will definitely have a gender specific nursery but have not put a ton of thought into it. I think for a boy it would have a nautical theme, and for a girl I think it will just be a lot of pink. I am sure I will come across something that I love on Pinterest later on.

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• haleyusf – That is so awesome that you are feeling baby already! I didn’t know that you could that early on.

Birch113 – Yay so happy you had a great ultrasound last week!

megbmeg – FX that you have a great 12W checkup! Sending T&P your way!

@longcat07 – Yay for passing your loss milestone!

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• @SamanthaLaura16 -- with 2nd babies you can usually feel it earlier since it's a familiar feeling. Both times I've felt this baby have been after lying still for a while after a meal. Last night he/she was going crazy after a HUGE piece of cheesecake. Swimming all over the place! With my son, I started feeling the early kicks around 14 weeks and then was feeling consistent movement by 16weeks. 

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• sorry for the drive-by earlier...i had a moment to do the check-in but didn't have time to read and do personals, lol.

@haleyusf, yay for feeling movement, so soon too!  nobody believed me when i felt DS at 14.5w (and i really think i felt him at 12w too, but i dismissed it because it was so incredibly early and he was my first).  i'm glad you got your house and aren't feeling as sick any more.  your nursery ideas sound amazing.

@Birch113, so glad you had a good scan last week!  bummer on the awful m/s though.

@rox825, thanks for doing the check-in!  that tailbone pain sounds really unpleasant.  i hope your massage is relaxing!

@MrsTuna08, squee, new puppy!!!  hopefully your a/c is fixed soon...that sounds miserable.  i don't handle heat well in general.  while pregnant?  yuck.  *fx* you passed your glucose test!

@megbmeg, yay for your appetite returning!  i hope your appt goes well.

@kibylou, symptoms are such a double-edge sword, aren't they?  it's so weird to be thankful for feeling uncomfortable.  lol

@slensic, thanks for doing the check-in for so long!  good for you for getting on those curtains.  i have fabric for curtains for DS's room that i bought nearly 4 years ago and never made...i'm on my third (and hopefully permanent) residence since then.  i hope you have a good appointment, and your nursery mood board looks very nice!

@meagpt22, ooo, registry!  that definitely makes it feel more real!  thanks for the thoughts about SO's mom.

@SamanthaLaura16, sounds like you're doing a great job not stressing, and you and i are in the same boat symptom-wise (although you might be having more nausea than me).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails

26 weeks/not sure about fruit

How are you feeling?

Good. It is really hot and I have no idea how I am going to do this for 3 more months.

We had a great long weekend. We went down to the lake and boated a little.

Back to work today. It was really hard. I am completely in summer mode now (I'm a teacher)

I feel so huge that it is uncomfortable. I hadn't gained any weight until about 3 weeks ago but boy did I gain. I think I am just adjusting to it, I hope.

PGAL brain is great. I am even beginning to wonder if my placenta is really in the wrong spot.

GD test is this week. I had it with DS so I am hopeful I don't have it this time but really my chances aren't good.

We will do a jungle theme for this LO like we had for DS. My DH is an artist so he painted a mural for DS, but we moved. So we get to do a new one. We had all the animals named in the last house and I can't wait to do it again.

• @haleyusf-That nursery sounds awesome.
    @Birtch113-I also always had plastic bags with me. The car was the worst.
    @rox825-We also did an animal theme with light green colors.
    @MrsTuna08-I hear you on the heat. I have no idea how to get through the summer.
    @megbmeg-I love the idea of sea turtles for the nursery.
    @kibylou-Sounds like you at least had an easy dinner when you got back.
    @slensic-Sewing projects always seem harder to me than they really are.
    @longcat07-I am so sorry about your SO's mom. That must be so hard.
    @meagpt22-Don't worry about the registry. Everything is a guessing game until you've had a few weeks with the lo.
    @Samanthalaura16-Lots of T&P's to you.

• megbmegmegbmeg member

@longcat07 - I'm so sorry about your SO's mom. I hope she can be as comfortable as possible. That sounds really difficult for all of you. 

@haleyusf how exciting to feel baby move. I'm so looking forward to that! And finding a house must be a big relief. 

@birch113 A garden theme sounds especially cute. The other day, I was thinking about how cute a floral mobile could be 

@rox825 - congrats on the good scan last week! Good luck with the wait for the next one!

@mrstuna08 how exciting about the puppy! dogs are awesome :) How are your cats getting along with the puppy? 

@kibylou glad the symptoms are reassuring. Fx you get to skip the puking altogether. I was hoping I might be done with that since I hit week 12 today, but looks like not yet…

@slensic - congrats on more good tests :)

@meagpt22 - Dr. Seuss sounds fun, even if it is just a few accents. What Seuss are you thinking about? I love the Lorax especially. Those trees are so cute

@samanthalaura16 - the days before an appt. are always scary, especially with past traumas tied to them. This is a new pregnancy and I hope you'll get to enjoy your u/s eventually. FX for a good one this week!

@bonnesetter27 - a nursery mural sounds awesome!! 

Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Hey ladies! Sorry I missed last week! It's been a busy week but things should be calming down now I hope.
    Thanks @slensic for running the check in and for @‌rox25‌ For Taking over!
    23 wks.
    Feeling the same, still having some rough RLP.
    Fav moment this was my brother in law's wedding. It turned out beautifully.
    Least fav moment was the stress of being I'm the wedding lol
    Symptoms are the same.
    Just hoping for a good appt on Monday.
    Next appt is on monday. Then glucose testing.
    We did an animal theme for DD1 since we were team green. We will keep the same type of neutral theme for DD2.
    Hope everyone has a great week! :)

TTC since 7/10, BFP#1~6/28/11(4wks2d)~EDD 3/4/12, missed m/c(8wks)~8/12/11, D&C~8/16/11
    BFP#2~12/15/11~EDD 8/25/12, Hannah born 8/22/12~ 7lbs 10oz & 21 in. long. :)

BFP#3~1/12/14~EDD 9/23/14, Found out baby is a girl!~4/18/14 :)

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34aafc/]My Ovulation Chart[/url] || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || [url=http;//www.
  • rox825rox825 member
    kibylou I felt the same way about my 1st tri symptoms, felt miserable for a few weeks but was so grateful for that :-)

slensic I love your mood boards, the big girl room colors are so pretty and girly, love it!

longcat07 Congrats on passing your milestone, but I'm so sorry to hear about your SO's mother.  My MIL was recently diagnosed with alzheimer's, not at all comparing the situation since she's not in the last year of life yet, but it's still sad to think now that our child probably won't know his/her grandmother.

meagpt22 Sorry that you're still dealing with MS, but exciting re- starting the registry!  I've started researching baby items and have started a secret BRU registry as I narrow down options.  Currently I have 3 PNPs and 2 car seats so that I remember which ones to check out at the store, lol.

SamanthaLaura16 I managed my MS by eating constantly too, literally every hour I had to have something in my stomach.  Good luck on Friday!

Bonnesetter27 That's awesome re- your H being an artist and painting a mural, how cool.  I'd love to eventually see a picture!

charmedgrl517 Glad you had a good time at the wedding!  No worries about missing a week, just check in when you can!

• Hi @rox825, thanks for taking over check in!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 12 weeks, eek!!! Plum

How are you feeling? Pretty good this week, great NT scan and nausea has started to calm down.

Favorite moment of the week? Tough one, had a great NT scan on Monday (NT of 2.2 which seems to be normal, we are doing the two blood draw combo so won't have full results for about a month) but DH also took me to the Mexican restaurant last night that I have been begging to go to for weeks now :) soooo good.

Least favorite moment of the week? PGAL reared her ugly head last week and I just couldn't get out of the funk.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? Nausea has been calmer this week which I am loving. My acne seems to be getting worse by the week, I am really hoping it won't keep it up for the entire pregnancy as I look like I am 14 again.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? See above, thankfully she has calmed down after the NT scan.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? Next appointment is in two weeks.

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~* Since I'm starting to think about nursery decor, let's talk about that! How are you decorating your LO's nursery? If you don't know yet, feel free to post your ideas for girl/boy/neutral nurseries, your dream nursery, etc!

My Pinterest board is all over the place, I guess I better start to narrow things down

@haleyusf Congrats on getting the house and feeling the baby move!

@birch113 Sorry that the MS is getting worse :( Hopefully it starts to improve soon.

@rox825 what a cute nursery set! I think you will have lots of fun with that theme.

@mrstuna08 I hope your AC gets fixed soon, isn't that considered an essential in your lease? Congrats on the new puppy, I can't wait to see pics!

@megbmeg Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! I love the rug :)

@kibylou Yeah for no puking, hopefully it keeps up :)

@slensic Congrats on the great NST!

@longcat07 I am so sorry to hear about SO's mom, I am sending lots of T&Ps. ((Hugs))

@meagpt22 Registries are definitely overwhelming. There seems to be lots of "favourites" lists on Pinterest that can maybe help. I keep pinning them for later.

@samanthalaura16 good luck with your ultrasound on Friday!

@bonnesetter27 The mural sounds so special, I would love to have that sort of talent.

@charmedgrl517 Sorry about the RPL, I am not looking forward to that at all.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Sorry for my post and run yesterday ladies! 

@haleyusf Yay for baby wiggles!

@Birch113 I hear you on the long stretch between appointments.  I feel like my brain is making stuff up (even with the doppler) because I haven't had a professional look at the baby in several weeks and tell me everything is fine.

@megbmeg Good luck at your 12 week appointment!  Also, I love the rug you picked out!  In answer to your question, the puppy hasn't come home yet, we get her June 12.  How the cats will react to her is one of my biggest concerns; they are so spoiled and I think a lively puppy is going to rock their world.

@longcat07  I'm so sorry to hear about your SO's mom.  I will be sending T&Ps to her, and you and your SO.

@SamanthaLaura16 I definitely lived on the couch from week 6-10! It was so hard to motivate myself to get up and do anything.

@Bonnesetter27 Your mural in the nursery sounds just beautiful.  I seriously teared up thinking about your children being able to name the animals in the jungle - yay hormones.  

@kalynn12 Congrats on passing the 12 week marker and having a good NT scan!  In answer to your question, I'm not sure if a functioning air conditioner is part of the lease, but central air was on our list of must-haves when we looked at rentals!  I was really unhappy that the rental company was dragging their feet about replacing it.  BUT, we got a call last night, and they will be here on Thursday to replace the air conditioner and clean the ducts!

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"