February 2013 Moms
Options

Morning bottle?

The last thread on the nighttime bottle has me wondering if anyone still does a bottle when your LO wakes up each morning? We just do bottles (half water and milk) for naps and bedtime, but he also gets a bottle when he wakes up. Is this something that needs to be cut soon?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Morning bottle?

• Options
    Are you asking specifically about bottles or milk of any sort? We still nurse when she wakes up about 90% of the time.
  • Options
    I sure hope not - we still do milk bottles when he wakes up.  Often he'll go back down for another snooze after the bottles, so I'm loathe to give them up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS does a bottle of milk that he holds himself when he first wakes up. I think it would be easy to drop, but he enjoys it and it doesnt bother me...I think he would get the same effect from a sippy of milk tho.
  • Options
    E never really took bottles, but he loves his morning sippy- although lately it has been juice because he is refusing milk.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    DS won't be seeing his pedi until 18 months and all he said the last time was that he should have a max of 24 oz a day. No warning as to when we should switch to sippies. He has a sippy for water, but is not keen on drinking milk from a sippy. Discriminating little man! 

For now I am happy he drinks the bottle in the morning because it re hydrates him and I know he has a good amount of fluid in him to start his day. He doesn't give his sippy a lot of attention until toward the end of the day, or with meals, so I am happy he has that. I just wanted to make sure we were on track still. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"