Cloth Diapering

2u2 cloth diaper set up

If you have, will have, or what would you do for having two in cloth diapers? 2 separate changing areas, 1 area in one of their rooms, 1 area somewhere else in the house?

Right now w/ DS we still use his changing table all the time. But I don't know what I want to do once #2 is here. 

Re: 2u2 cloth diaper set up

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    We just change E on the floor of her room, and her diapers are in a drawer of her dresser.
    P has her own changing area in her room.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • They share a room (well, they will...once the baby isn't in our room anymore...), so we moved the changing table into our third bedroom/playroom so we can change either girl without waking the other. Our bedrooms are on our main level, so we always use the changing table for diaper changes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We are going to start with them each having a changing table in their room, but might change when the baby is older and they are both in OS.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We are planning on just having one changing table in DS2's room and if we realize that's not working out, then we'll stick a changing pad on DS1's dresser to change him.
    Pregnancy Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD has a changing pad on her dresser. LO#2 will share a dresser with her and will also get changed there during the day as long as it is not nap time. 

I'm going to also get a changing pad for our bedroom and I'm putting it on our vanity which will be the right height.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We arent into CD yet but will be when the next LO gets here. But for now we already change diapers in the living room or in the bedroom, depending on what time of day/where we are currently. So it'll most likely stay the same way when we have two.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"