July 2012 Moms

Wwj12d?

My in laws are in Mexico so h and I are watching their kids (16,14&11). They get pouty when their parents go on vacay without them so I planned a big weekend. Today we are going to the zoo in Dallas (about two hours from here) and to ride go carts and shop. They are soooooo excited.
Cooper threw up last night. We thought she just choked on some drainage or food but this morning she woke up burning up and threw up again. She's hot. H went to get pedialyte a thermometer and Tylenol.
So my question is, should we still go? I'm thinking we could go to Dallas and if she's still under the weather then her and I can stay at the hotel ? I don't want this to ruin everyone's weekend but also I don't wanna set myself up for disaster. What would you do? I would stay here with her and tell them all to go but they won't go without me.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wwj12d?

• I vote you and Cooper stay home. Let your H and the other kids make the trip to Dallas. That way they still enjoy the zoo and have some fun on the trip. I know it seems like a good idea to take Cooper and just get a hotel but a 2 hour car ride with a throwing up kid is no fun. If it is a viral thing she will likely have some diarrhea as well. I would not want to deal with that on the rod in a car.
    I hope she feels better soon!
  • I know they will not go without me. H didn't want to go in the first place so he's been looking for an excuse not to go. I just hate to let the kids down. Coopers Tylenol has kicked in. She's much cooler and is now playing but I'm scared it will come back. Last time she was sick she had fever and threw up but it only lasted like 3 hours. I don't know if this is a short bug too. Ugh why does she have to be sick on the day she supposed to finally go to the big zoo!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry Cooper is sick. If your H does not want to go may be he can stay home with her and you go to the zoo with the kids?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was thinking the same as lkamenko.  You go with the big kids and you H stays home.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"