December 2013 Moms
Options

So f'ing livid right now!

liz429liz429 member
edited May 2014 in December 2013 Moms
So Finn was at daycare today from 9-12:30, he normally goes from like 6:30-2:30. I pick him up and notice a funky smell but didnt think much about it because he had thrown up yesterday and she had his clothes in a bag. We went and ran a few errands and when we got home I went to change and get him ready for a nap. When I took his pants off there was crap all over his onesies, the inside of his pants and ALL over his legs. BUT none on his diaper!

I am on the hunt for a quick replacement mow because obviously she isnt caring for him properly. Thos is also a day after she told me she moved his walker to a back room so she didnt have tp listen to him screeching!

I am so pissed off and am waiting til H gets home to email her. I just really needed to vent.

A pic for your time

Re: So f'ing livid right now!

• Options
    Wow, poor guy :( Good luck finding a new day care!
  • Options
    liz429liz429 member
    I have no idea @Soozerella‌. And Idk how she could've missed it @hercules03‌. I've added a pic of his clothes now. I think you would have to be REALLY blind to miss it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    liz429liz429 member
    I feel like the worst mom ever right now
  • Options
    liz429liz429 member

I would be pretty pissed off as well. I don't blame you for looking for a replacement. I would have been doing that after her moving his walker. I hope you find something soon.

I was asking around today at work. Now this...I told H idc if we have to pay $20 an hour I dont ever want to take him back there.
  • Options
    The poop thing confuses me. Not sure how that happened and I would hope it was an honest mistake.

However, the walker thing is crazy. How did she tell you about this? What was your response?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mac2588Mac2588 member
    edited May 2014
    I would have left after the walker incident.
    Grammar
  • Options
    liz429liz429 member
    Thanks for the support ladies. Had I not vented here I may be in jail right now. Now to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge

@MissyC979‌ I think she thought I wouldve she was being funny and that it was a totally acceptable thing to do.

And @superspecialsnowflake‌ Im sure it was poop! Finn has been eating his green veggies lately and as gross as this sounds it vwry much resembled his peas from dinner.

We may have found someone on at least a temporary basis so thats a huge relief.

Who exactly would I report her to? I noticed today she has an account on care.com could I contact them even if Im not a member?
  • Options
    liz429liz429 member
    Found her by driving through the town on the way to work. She is not licensed, but she does Foster care so I assumed she was fit and competant and her background check checked out.
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    I'm confused how that happened too. Did she change the diaper and put the poppy clothes back on?
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    liz429liz429 member
    I have no clue @LP0198‌ !! It looks like his pants were just used to clean him up, and then it smeared on the onesie when she put it back on him. And there is no way any person paying even a bit of attention could not notice
  • Options
    Don't take him back and report her. It's very possible that she is neglecting the foster kids as well. This was not your fault, so don't feel like it was. Glad you found a temporary arrangement so quick and hope it works out.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    liz429 said:

I have no clue @LP0198‌ !! It looks like his pants were just used to clean him up, and then it smeared on the onesie when she put it back on him. And there is no way any person paying even a bit of attention could not notice

Hmmmm that's crazy! I can't imagine a person doing that, even if it's for the fact that the parents would obviouslt notice.

Is it possible it missed the diaper? I've had pee miss the diaper completely and soak lo and me. It can happen if they are sitting just right.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    I would definitely report her. That kind of negligence and the fact she is a foster parent is a scary thought.
  • Options
    SarahF20SarahF20 member
    edited May 2014
    LP0198 said:

Is it possible it missed the diaper? I've had pee miss the diaper completely and soak lo and me. It can happen if they are sitting just right.

This .

This has happened to us except with poop. LO somehow managed to poop and completely miss the diaper. She had wiggled around and the diaper moved to just the right spot where it stayed clean and the pants and onesie were covered in poop!
    photo 3b8889a2-29d1-4e36-a8c8-89262b6154a2_zps44ee5850.png
  • Options
    SarahF20 said:

LP0198 said:

This .

This has happened to us except with poop. LO somehow managed to poop and completely miss the diaper. She had wiggled around and the diaper moved to just the right spot where it stayed clean and the pants and onesie were covered in poop!
    I kind of wonder about this too, I mean, it just doesn't seem right, & like a PP said why would someone leave him like that, esp knowing that you would obviously see it? Now I'd probably be looking for new care anyway because of the leaving him in another room thing, but with the poop thing I'd have a hard time assuming they left him like that, & would be thinking there is more to the story so I would want to ask them about that.
  • Options
    I would at least have a conversation with them about it before reporting anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"