Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL check-in

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: TTCAL check-in

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cd 16

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  July see my OB

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? We were desperate to fill our empty arms so we started trying as soon as we were given the green light (6 weeks pp). Now, I am able to seperate this baby from Ana. I very much want to have a living child and am willing to risk the fear and anxiety to bring home a rainbow,

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Miss my girl...I got pregnant in late june with her, so we're approaching that time again. Would be weird to have a similar due date with our rainbow, but that wont prevent us from trying.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Well, I guess I'm going to join in on the TTCAL journey again!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cd 22/3dpo

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  Nope

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? We have been discussing it since March when we officially got the go ahead to try again, but we both needed a bit more time.  Now we're ready and we're going full tilt with temping/charting...and lots of bding.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just busy, busy, busy.  Though the sadness of losing Micah is never out of my mind, it no longer consumes me.  I think about him every day and say a little goodnight to him when his candle goes out each night, but I am often able to do so with the comfort that he is in good hands and watching over us.

Married August 20th, 2005 to the love of my life.

1st BFP August 6th, 2010. Missed MC discovered at 13 weeks. 

2nd BFP January 5th, 2011. Beautiful Harper born September 28th, 2011.

3rd BFP March 15th, 2013. Treated with methotrexate for ectopic pg at 7 weeks.

4th BFP August 2nd, 2013. Sweet Micah born sleeping at 21 weeks with full T13. 5th BFP July 1st, 2014. Praying for a healthy, full term rainbow!

• Loading the player...
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? First cycle TTC since our loss. CD 11. Just got a flashing smiley on my ClearBlue OPK this morning, so approaching O. I don't temp, so no definites.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope. My OB said to be in touch when we have "news," so just waiting.

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? We started as soon as we were medically cleared. I miss my baby desperately and I know I can't bring her back, but I just feel like I need a baby to love.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Counting down the days until June and summer vacation (I'm a teacher). 21 school days left, which feels unbearably long right now. Regretting all those snow days now!!

j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 4. No such luck with catching my rainbow last week. I was not prepared for how depressing it can be with each negative you get :( I find myself consumed with the worry that we might not be able to get pregnant (even though we have not had problems before).

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope.

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? We started as soon as my pp bleeding stopped and we were medically cleared. This will be our third cycle TTC since the loss of our sweet Christopher.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Try and relax and enjoy myself (maybe even have a glass of wine)! My next ovulation date should be the weekend of June 7/8.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• where are you in your ttcal journey?  CD 11

do you have any relevant appts. upcoming? nope

qotw:  each time we've started when we were medically cleared (once we waited an extra month)...we were just ready to have our rainbow.  I do think I wasn't really ready after my late loss so soon (4 months) but now I am very ready.

what's on your mind? ughhhhhhh....so frustrated.  I've not been getting positive opks the past two cycles but have had us confirmation that I have ovulated on or before cd14...so this cycle I decided to start testing on cd7...I still have not gotten a positive, which I know I still have time to get but I feel like maybe i am getting like a super early O like maybe on cd6-7 and I have been missing my window each month because I am literally still on my period for o.  I am afraid to ask the RE nurse about it because I think they already think I am crazy but I just want to cry thinking that we may already be out this cycle and that my body is being crazy.  I do have 24 day cyles typically...does anyone know if it would be unheard of to ovulate that early???  or am i just being psycho?  I literally could kick something right now I am so frustrated.  sorry for the rant.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• erinelerinel member
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Third cycle post loss, CD2

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? no

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? a couple of weeks after we lost our son.  I guess it felt ok to be trying so soon because we had always planned on trying relatively soon after Q was born, so it wasn't a huge change in plans, maybe just a couple of months.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I am debating whether or not to do Clomid this month.  We are going on a big trip (20+ hours on a plane each way) the beginning of July, and if I got pregnant this month I would be about 5 weeks, which would make me nervous while we are gone.  On the other hand, I want nothing more than to be pregnant again, so I hate to not try as hard as possible every month.  We would still try either way, but chances of me getting pregnant naturally are slim to none.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• erinelerinel member

where are you in your ttcal journey?  CD 11

do you have any relevant appts. upcoming? nope

qotw:  each time we've started when we were medically cleared (once we waited an extra month)...we were just ready to have our rainbow.  I do think I wasn't really ready after my late loss so soon (4 months) but now I am very ready.

what's on your mind? ughhhhhhh....so frustrated.  I've not been getting positive opks the past two cycles but have had us confirmation that I have ovulated on or before cd14...so this cycle I decided to start testing on cd7...I still have not gotten a positive, which I know I still have time to get but I feel like maybe i am getting like a super early O like maybe on cd6-7 and I have been missing my window each month because I am literally still on my period for o.  I am afraid to ask the RE nurse about it because I think they already think I am crazy but I just want to cry thinking that we may already be out this cycle and that my body is being crazy.  I do have 24 day cyles typically...does anyone know if it would be unheard of to ovulate that early???  or am i just being psycho?  I literally could kick something right now I am so frustrated.  sorry for the rant.

I think it's possible, although really uncommon to O that early.  Not sure though. 

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? First cycle TTC since our loss. CD 11. Just got a flashing smiley on my ClearBlue OPK this morning, so approaching O. I don't temp, so no definites.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope. My OB said to be in touch when we have "news," so just waiting.

QOTW: When did you decide you were ready to TTCAL and why? We started as soon as we were medically cleared. I miss my baby desperately and I know I can't bring her back, but I just feel like I need a baby to love.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Counting down the days until June and summer vacation (I'm a teacher). 21 school days left, which feels unbearably long right now. Regretting all those snow days now!!

Have you consideref temping? Would be helpful to pinpoint O

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @shandorfml2‌ I've considered it but I'm not ready for that commitment lol. We got pregnant last time without even using OPK so I'm hoping it won't be a long process this time either. If I go a few months without conceiving I'll reconsider it. I'm pretty sure MH will think I'm crazy though.
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"