3rd Trimester
Options

Did your partner have or is he planning to have a dadchelor party or man shower?

124»

Re: Did your partner have or is he planning to have a dadchelor party or man shower?

• Options
    Apologies, I didn't mean to cause any offence
  • Options
    MrsMuq said:

CariLS8 said:

meme0001 said:

ok that's prob bc im a 21 year old woman who graduated high school in 2012 and no need to be rude or mean ok

Wait, are you blaming your age?
    The way I took it was she's saying she is younger. I mean if you think about it, these days younger adults tend to abbreviate to make things faster for them and others around their age. Drives me nuts, but that's just how a lot of people type now. Usually speaking and typing a proper letter is totally different. To me its just like saying lol, idk, DH, DD, etc. But I could be wrong :P

Nope, not an excuse. I'm 24 and I am far from perfect, but at least I try my best. The kind of writing meme0001 is exhibiting will never be tolerated from my children. I will instill in them the importance of proper communication and English. 

Wait... @washingtonqueen, how can you be 24 if you adopted a kid in 2005?
    :-B

I didn't adopt him in '05, that's his birth year. I adopted him when he was 4 and my other one was 2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsMuq‌ , it's totally fine. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"