Pregnant after 35
Options

Mini van Recommendations?

So sometime later this year we are buying a van because we are barely all fitting in my Forester. Do any of you drive one? Any recommendations? I'm leaning towards the Odyssey (because of the seating options) and my DH wants the AWD Sienna. TIA!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!

Re: Mini van Recommendations?

• Options
    Odyssey. A friend has one. Nice!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't have one and (if I an help it) will not be buying one but it seems like the Odyssey is the most popular choice and people really love it.

When we were getting married and my parents, sister and BIL came to stay with us and I had to cart everyone around, we rented a Chrysler Town&Country and it was awesome. Had lots of power, doors and trunk hatch opened with a click of a button. It was really cook to drive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love our Odyssey, although I have had a few quirks with each one. We had one that was totaled in an accident (we were OK). That one needed the whole gas tank replaced when it was brand new b/c of some kind of weird leak in a hose. The new replacement has a little issue with the turn signal that I need checked--it doesn't always turn off. The voice control on the phone/nav system is not great and isn't super easy to use. But, other than that, I really like it. I think it did an awesome job of keeping us safe in the accident which is obviously a priority. Also, I really liked the option to put three kids in the middle row. That was huge for me. We have been doing that all along and I like having all the kids right there and the whole back free. When #4 arrives, we'll have to switch that up. Love the automatic doors and the new feature that it opens for you if you just have the key on you. I like in parking lots that the bigger two kids can climb in while I put DD2 in and then I feel like they are "safe" in the car.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member
    We just purchased one. Looked and test drive at all options. Ended up with Chrysler Town and Country and are very happy. Lots of awesome features that come standard. Price was great.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *lurker* you might look into the Kia Sedona too. Great safety and features and price is pretty decent. Friend loves hers!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    I've been looking at them too. Gonna have to get something towards the end of the year. I have a kia soul which I love but sadly all 5 of us now and a baby won't fit.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"