One & Done: Only child

You might want to know

I just ate an entire bag of Krunchers Jalapeno chips and drank a bottle of Coke.

I feel guilty because I should be eating healthier but it was soooooooooo good.

Sorry I didn't know where else to put this.

Feel free to post random crap here

our one and only *

DS - 2011

Re: You might want to know

• I just cried in the bathroom and had to leave the building for a min.

I'm sorta fine but THE  STRESS IS A BITCH! 
  • Sorry JOTB-- that sucks.

I wiped my butt so hard that now it really hurts.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • I just cried in the bathroom and had to leave the building for a min.

I'm sorta fine but THE  STRESS IS A BITCH! 

Hugs my friend. Don't let them stress you out.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited May 2014
    JCSC2008 said:
    I want to rent a dumpster so all the random clutter in our house can go away.

I do de cluttering every month. H is still looking for these short shorts that he has when he was in college. I just want to say "Dude theyre long gone, don't bother looking for them".

our one and only *

DS - 2011

Sounds like you need a better quality of toilet paper!! 

Stoopid work cheepie TP.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited May 2014
    I just ate a Snickers.

STUPID BOX

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• M&MHaveMyHeart I hate wasps.

I am dreading the summer because of mosquitos and flies.

I stress out way too much about keeping our house tidy and clean. Usually I clean a little each day to keep myself from spending the entire weekend cleaning but its still a lot. Its probably my OCD that's making me act this way.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I am the same way. Unfortunately DS is too so we have to be really careful and use a ton of mosquitoes repellant.

We might buy one of those tiki torchers that are mosquito repellants. It really sucks because I cant be outside for a minute without getting bitten all over.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I've done some research on natural mosquito repellants and citronella plant is  really good. I just have to find this plant.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I've done some research on natural mosquito repellants and citronella plant is  really good. I just have to find this plant.

If you find our where you can get one let me know!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Stoopid work cheepie TP.

We call this "John Wayne toilet paper:" doesn't take shit from anyone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @TitsMcgee,  I LOL'd so hard about the shorts. We rent a house from my father-in-law and there are two, two car garages, one of which is entirely filled with crap.  Every time I go to the thrift store I take something out.

"Oh, that old dollar store easter basket faded from sitting by the attic window? No idea where it is!"
  • EMarieMe said:
    @TitsMcgee,  I LOL'd so hard about the shorts. We rent a house from my father-in-law and there are two, two car garages, one of which is entirely filled with crap.  Every time I go to the thrift store I take something out.

"Oh, that old dollar store easter basket faded from sitting by the attic window? No idea where it is!"

I hate  clutter.

H bough those shorts when he was studying abroad in Austria 10 years ago. They were short shorts and never in style. I am not sure how a grown man would feel comfortable wearing those.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I think you need to find a Lemongrass plant - I believe citronella is an oil from that plant.  Good luck!

I hate that our back porch has become an open shed.  I want to eat out there!  You know, once all of the mosquitoes die a horrible death.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Belladonna11307, you're right it is the lemongrass. Thanks

our one and only *

DS - 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"