October 2014 Moms
Options

How much have your boobs grown?

I just want to focus in on one of the best parts of my pregnancy so far, the boobs! I started out with a B cup. A couple weeks ago I upgraded to a C cup. Now I'm popping out of that, so this weekend I plan on bra shopping for a D cup! I'm shocked, really, at how massive they've gotten. I never thought I'd be a big chested girl. And my husband loves them! He loved them before, but we're both kind of in awe of them right now. 
So how big have your boobs gotten? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How much have your boobs grown?

• Options
    I started out as a C cup. I bought D nursing bras that were a little large at the time with the expectations that they would last me the rest of the pregnancy and for breast feeding but now I'm thinking I may have to move up another size before it's all over.
  • Options
    I started out as a D and I've gotta upgrade again to DDD. Its a little out of control IMO. I think it's funny that all of my female friends keep mentioning my huge boobs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Liss1481Liss1481 member
    edited May 2014
    I started at a small D cup and now probably should move up to an E.  Those should be fun to try and find.

ETA: Honestly, this is one of the body changes I hate the most with pregnancy.  I already have a large chest for my size, and I hate seeing it get bigger.  Plus it puts more pressure on my back/shoulders.  DH is enjoying it though
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image              image
  • Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    Still in my bras from pre-preganancy, b cup, but I stopped wearing my padded ones ;)
  • Options
    Liss1481 said:
    ETA: Honestly, this is one of the body changes I hate the most with pregnancy.  I already have a large chest for my size, and I hate seeing it get bigger.  Plus it puts more pressure on my back/shoulders.  DH is enjoying it though
    I totally get that...I wouldn't be so happy about the growth if I had started out with big breasts. One of my friends had DD's before pregnancy, and during her pregnancy she grew several cup sizes. She had really bad back pain, and I just felt so bad for her. But for small-chested girls like me, the extra va-va-voom is appreciated.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Mine haven't grown at all!  I'm a D normally, but I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy bra with no problems.  I'm kind of disappointed they haven't grown... but kind of not.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've gone from a D to a DD. I do like their shape right now but I dislike having a giant chest on a five foot frame.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    narabugnarabug member
    I started out a small A and I think I'm a medium B right now. I bought some no wire soft ones with some room to grow that I should be able to wear for a bit longer.
  • Options
    Liss1481 said:
    I totally get that...I wouldn't be so happy about the growth if I had started out with big breasts. One of my friends had DD's before pregnancy, and during her pregnancy she grew several cup sizes. She had really bad back pain, and I just felt so bad for her. But for small-chested girls like me, the extra va-va-voom is appreciated.
    This is me.  Started out as a B cup and am pleased to say we're moving on up.  Since reaching adulthood I have been hoping pregnancy would gift me with more up top.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I started as a DD and I'm much bigger than that now.  I am wearing a no wire XL bra that is very comfortable.  I just can't believe how huge they are...and they itch!!!!
  • Options
    I'm a C, and don't change much during pregnancy. I have been a DD while nursing, and then returned to a small C after. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Married 8/09 to my love
    Our little shamrocks:
    M~4/11   W~12/12   E~due 10/14

• Options
    OMG.....my boobs are amazing.  I agree, totally one of the best parts of pregnancy.  Mine started off at a A maybe even a AA.  So after I started busting out of those I bought a B size and now I am busting out of that.  I am amazed about how big they are and my husband, too, loves them! 
  • Options
    I have no idea where mine are at now. Before my daughter I was a D then by the time I started nursing I was DDD. This time I started at DD and now Im back into my no underwire nursing bras but Im kinda falling out of them so I have to get measured again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glas43Glas43 member
    edited May 2014
    Was a B now a D. And im not a fan of the accompanying back pain that goes with it. Unsure how any of you ladies how had larger chests prior are doing it!

Edit: apparently even my fingers are in disbelief of the D and didnt want to type it!
  • Options
    I was on the borderline of A/B. I could wear either, really up until a couple of months ago when I started spilling out of the A's I had. I'm now officially a full B. :) Hoping to reach C status by the end.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I started out a 32b and I am a 32 Dd... Anytime I get pregnant my body thinks it needs to fill up all space left behind from last pregnancy!
  • Options
    KMMartirKMMartir member
    edited May 2014
    Igotaprettyring- I'm exactly the same..B to a C and now just had to buy D!!!!! It's crazy! My best girlfriend saw me last night for the first time in a month and said, "holy boobs!!!" I'm enjoying my new additions...as is my hubby. ;)
  • Options
    Started with a 38D and had a bit of a growth spurt in the beginning, so I graduated to a 40D. Now I am busting out of that. You can either increase the number or the letter, but I think I may need to do both. For instance, a 38C is the same as a 36D, it just depends on what is the most comfortable. I have been recording my measurements and I have gained 2 inches in my bust since the BFP. I think I may be heading to DD territory. The hubs is so not complaining.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    I was a small B cup before, now I had to go up a band size and I'm busting out of my bras.  My DH thinks this is amazing.  I have to say, I've never had cleavage like this before!

• Options
    I'm still in a size D which I started at. They just seem more supple. I could stand to go up a size but I refuse. When the milk comes in, I'm a little apprehensive about how ginormous they will become.
  • Options
    I started a 32 DD and now I'm wearing a cheapo 34DD. I really need to get fitted because it doesn't fit properly but I swear my body is different every day so I don't want to keep spending money. I'm thinking about getting some of those padded sports bras so I have adequate nipple coverage, but don't have to worry so much about growing cup size.
  • Options
    jcsumm0jcsumm0 member
    A lot.  I haven't been measured but I don't like how big they are.  A friend lent me a bunch of cute maternity clothes and I can't wear half of them because my boobs don't fit in them!
  • Options
    Maybe half a cup size.  And most of that has been on the left side (small C to large C).  Being lop sided to begin with, it is getting annoying.  I had hoped that pregnancy might help even things out (or at least get righty a bit bigger for a while). Band size is pretty much the same.  Sigh.  

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    I started out at a small B and now I'm a large C. I'm busting out but not really up to a D yet. Kind of in that awkward stage in between. I'm very excited to get some curves!

My first pregnancy I started at an A then was a C while breast feeding. I was so disappointed to shrink down to a small B after my milk dried up. I really enjoyed my C's!
  • Options
    Maybe half a cup size.  And most of that has been on the left side (small C to large C).  Being lop sided to begin with, it is getting annoying.  I had hoped that pregnancy might help even things out (or at least get righty a bit bigger for a while). Band size is pretty much the same.  Sigh.  
    My left is also a little bigger than my right, it's always been that way. It's not noticeable unless you know to look for it though. I think breasts are like balls- one is always bigger than the other ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kmwillskmwills member
    My boobs haven't grown at all.  Started an A cup, still an A cup.  That's how I was my whole pregnancy with DD, too.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options
    Mine have grown a lot! I started out at a A cup and I'm now a C cup. My husband sure isn't complaining at all.
  • Options
    Lele74Lele74 member
    I went from a 34B to a 36C by 8 weeks. I haven't had too much growth since then but they're starting to hurt again like they're going to grow soon!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    I'm up a size, but I've grown a little all over, so I went from a 34 band with a small C to a 36 band with a full C. Thankfully the 36 band still fits comfortably on the tightest hooks.
  • Options
    glggirlglggirl member
    Mine have gone from a DD to approximately an H since becoming pregnant. I was already disproportionately large up top, and now it's just gotten worse. DH loves it, but I am not thrilled about carrying around all that extra top weight! LOL
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hate it!!! Started out 34 DDD now I can't get into anything! I tried a large nursing bra and the boobs fit but it's too big around! Anyone with huge boobs have this problem! Oh and I don't want to get started on my huge nipples!
  • Options
    I am still the same cup and band size. I don't even think they have grown at all. I am ok with tha thought, I am a small c and that is fine by me!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty much the same as @Mercedezshutt‌. I started at a 34DDD. I don't even know how big I am now but my boobs literally fall out of my bras because they're too big. And yep, nipples too. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to see what size they become when nursing!
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started as a DDD and now I'm in a G! It's ridiculous lol. It's really hard to find bras, let alone maternity bras!
  • Options
    I started as a DDD and now I'm in a G! It's ridiculous lol. It's really hard to find bras, let alone maternity bras!
  • Options
    MrsL2B said:
    I'm up a size, but I've grown a little all over, so I went from a 34 band with a small C to a 36 band with a full C. Thankfully the 36 band still fits comfortably on the tightest hooks.
    Lucky Duck! I haven't been a 36C since high school. I think that is the perfect size.  ;;)

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    Perfect post for me today! I went to Victoria Secrets today to be fitted again. I was busting out of my C cup.  After measuring me the woman came back with a DDD!!! I don't know how I grew so fast! holy boobies!

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I've gone from B32 to C36.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I started off as a small 32B and I'm now almost spilling out of a 32C. I'd be happy if they don't grow too much more. They don't even look like mine anymore.
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    slsl509slsl509 member
    C to DD.  They are magnificent. Esp compared to the tennis ball in a tube sock I know they will be in 2 years or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"