Pregnant after a Loss

~*~* Thursday ticker change 5\22 ~*~*

It's Thursday Ladies! If your ticker changes over today, please feel free to jump in!

Our Bumpies:
samm1983 6/5/14
dragonfly711 6/19/14
MrsWallick 7/3/14
MegnCowan2 7/26/14
MrsHamon09 9/11/14
mmhusted 9/11/14
JenniferS2004 9/18/14
jmdj615 9/18/14
pattygrazioso 10/23/14
nightowl1989 10/23/14
mrsjg2013

How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)
How are you feeling?
Any big changes this week?
Do you have any appointment updates or news?
Do you need any T&Ps for anything?
QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend?

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

Re: ~*~* Thursday ticker change 5\22 ~*~*

• Good morning loves! Some of you are so close and I am so excited for you to meet your rainbows soon!!!
    How far along? 24 weeks!!! vday!!!
    How are you feeling? Pretty good I have been having some lower abdomen pain for about a week that hurts when I stand or sit but only hurts for a second and goes away I will ask my doc about it today at my appt
    Any big changes? Just that I am starting to look more and more pregnant!
    Appt updates? Have a regular check up today
    T&P? No things are going really well!
    QOTW? I am going to visit my parents this weekend and we are shopping for travel systems since they graciously offered to buy us one! Also shopping for crib sheet fabric since I am making my own!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• samm1983samm1983 member
    edited May 2014
    How far along are you? 38 weeks!  RCS is next Thursday, so this will be my last check in.

How are you feeling?  Lots of anxiety and not sleeping well.

Any big changes this week?  Cramping and random pains the last few days have me a little worried, but hopefully it's fine.

Do you have any appointment updates or news?  Last appt. is tomorrow.  I can't believe it!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything?  That everything goes smoothly and I am holding this healthy baby next Thursday.

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend?  We plan to get all the last minute stuff done around here this weekend.
    7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• Loading the player...
  • Yay @samm1983‌!! You're so close!

How far along are you?
    34 weeks!!

How are you feeling?
    Very uncomfortable, but overall great!

Starting feeling non painful contractions (I guess BH) since Sunday. I only get about 2 throughout a whole day, so nothing of concern.

I'm down to weekly appts a little earlier than expected because the swelling in my feet has gotten extreme. Blood pressure is staying normal, but OB is concerned. So stay tuned...

Just that my BP stays down and we keep trucking along!

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend? Yes!! My plans are no plans!! :) DH and I have had our weekends booked for the past 6 weeks and its been exhausting, so we agreed that this weekend we would just be vegging around the house and having alone time. I am soooo looking forward to it!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • How far along are you?  24 weeks

How are you feeling? My "pregnancy induced asthma" is making it hard to breathe.  The inhaler they gave me to help me breathe is giving me a headache.

Any big changes this week? Have added "pregnancy induced asthma" to my list of woe
    Do you have any appointment updates or news? At my OB  appointment on Monday, she mentioned that they found a "soft marker for Downs" during the anomaly ultrasound.  The soft marker they found has to do with the heart.  They are not worried about Downs.  There are no other markers (soft or hard) and all blood work is normal. Neither myself or my husband are worried about downs.  A downs baby would be more than welcome into our family. I got very worried about whether there was a problem with the heart.   My OB said the heart was working just as it should,  it was the shape of a wall in the heart that is considered the "soft marker".  This does not affect how the hear works.  Didn't matter,  I heard none of that. I heard "there is a problem with the baby's heart"  which of course went straight to "The baby isn't going to make it" and I got anxious about that. She was kind enough to schedule me another ultrasound at 28 weeks to help assure me that the heart is fine.  I have a Doppler at home. I had not used it in a week or so. Now I am using it every day to assure myself that the heartbeat is ok.  I don't know how I will make it to 28 weeks!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Just that the OB is telling me the truth and not just what I want to hear.  Ive researched the soft marker and everything I've read agrees with my OB but...

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend?  Nothing planned yet!

• samm1983 said:

How far along are you? 38 weeks!  RCS is next Thursday, so this will be my last check in.

How are you feeling?  Lots of anxiety and not sleeping well.

Any big changes this week?  Cramping and random pains the last few days have me a little worried, but hopefully it's fine.

Do you have any appointment updates or news?  Last appt. is tomorrow.  I can't believe it!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything?  That everything goes smoothly and I am holding this healthy baby next Thursday.

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend?  We plan to get all the last minute stuff done around here this weekend.

Only 1 more week!!!!! T&P that that the cramping and pains gives you a little break before baby comes. I am sorry your having anxiety and trouble sleeping. I cant wait to see your burth update!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• Yay @samm1983‌!! You're so close!

How far along are you?
    34 weeks!!

How are you feeling?
    Very uncomfortable, but overall great!

Starting feeling non painful contractions (I guess BH) since Sunday. I only get about 2 throughout a whole day, so nothing of concern.

I'm down to weekly appts a little earlier than expected because the swelling in my feet has gotten extreme. Blood pressure is staying normal, but OB is concerned. So stay tuned...

Just that my BP stays down and we keep trucking along!

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend? Yes!! My plans are no plans!! :) DH and I have had our weekends booked for the past 6 weeks and its been exhausting, so we agreed that this weekend we would just be vegging around the house and having alone time. I am soooo looking forward to it!

Sorry your uncomfortable and that swelling is becoming a concern. T&P that the swelling will go down and your BP stays down also. Yay for a relaxing weekend at home those are the best!!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• mmhusted said:

How far along are you?  24 weeks

How are you feeling? My "pregnancy induced asthma" is making it hard to breathe.  The inhaler they gave me to help me breathe is giving me a headache.

Any big changes this week? Have added "pregnancy induced asthma" to my list of woe
    Do you have any appointment updates or news? At my OB  appointment on Monday, she mentioned that they found a "soft marker for Downs" during the anomaly ultrasound.  The soft marker they found has to do with the heart.  They are not worried about Downs.  There are no other markers (soft or hard) and all blood work is normal. Neither myself or my husband are worried about downs.  A downs baby would be more than welcome into our family. I got very worried about whether there was a problem with the heart.   My OB said the heart was working just as it should,  it was the shape of a wall in the heart that is considered the "soft marker".  This does not affect how the hear works.  Didn't matter,  I heard none of that. I heard "there is a problem with the baby's heart"  which of course went straight to "The baby isn't going to make it" and I got anxious about that. She was kind enough to schedule me another ultrasound at 28 weeks to help assure me that the heart is fine.  I have a Doppler at home. I had not used it in a week or so. Now I am using it every day to assure myself that the heartbeat is ok.  I don't know how I will make it to 28 weeks!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Just that the OB is telling me the truth and not just what I want to hear.  Ive researched the soft marker and everything I've read agrees with my OB but...

QOTW: Any plans for memorial day weekend? If you are not in the US what plans do you have this weekend?  Nothing planned yet!

Huge ((hugs)) I am sorry the ultrasound is making you nervous but your nerves are understandable and justified. I know its hard but you will make it through to the next appt just focus on one day at a time and maybe find something to distract yourself. T&P coming your way.

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"