Success after IF
Options

~*~* TTC Again Check-In 5.21.14 *~*~

ccamccam member
edited May 2014 in Success after IF
Hi ladies!

Congrats to @mdiblasi10!!  Fingers crossed for an amazing beta on Saturday :)

Good luck to everyone cycling!!  Fingers crossed for @Mayzie15 and @bellalou!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!  

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. 

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW:  Any plans for the holiday weekend?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

ancp27 - 1/15 - We are TTC, kind of. We planned to go back to the RE this month but still no AF. I'll start charting for a few months once it's back. I'm not sure if we'll do any IUI'S r go straight to IVF. Hopefully we'll get lucky again.

Ducky719 – 5/15 - I'm somewhere in my cycle. No clue where to be honest. I've been a little on the fence w ttc again. 
Julie21613 5/15 - Met with my RE on 5/8.  Not much to report.  She is ready to move forward when we are.  Haven't gotten AF yet.  Somedays I feel like she's arriving then it passes.  I will go in for my day 3 bloodwork when she decides to make an appearance.  DH and I decided we would continue to try on our own through the summer.  This will DD's first summer and we want to enjoy every minute of it with her and not worry about injections, u/s & bloodwork.  So looks like we will probably cycle in the fall.

lovemybellag - 4/30 - I am 32 DH 33 and we have a DD who is 14 months.  Currently still BF and no PP yet although I have had some spotting last weekend.  I tok an HPT but it was negative.  Appt with dr end of month and then possible going back to RE depending on what OBGYN says.  I just started temping.  So we are anxiously awaiting some news as to what is going on, whether I am ovulating and whether we can try on our own or need to go stright to IUI.  right now we are trying but by tring we are having sex when we can find the time.

mnj05 – 5/15 -  Nothing new here, a little under a month until our appointment.

phishgirl29 - 5/15 - Still trying on our own. Last cycle was a bust and I was supposed to call the RE but I haven't yet. I will though! I'm temping again which is "fun". 

TTC, with treatments

Bellalou – 4/2 - U/S tomorrow.  FX that there are no polyps or fluid and I'm leaving there with my transfer date instead of a surgery date.  TBC.

blueberries8 - 5/15 - Started FET #3 today. What a range of emotions to jump back in to treatment -- fear, anxiety, excitement -- but one thing I am sure of is that this process seems a whole lot easier and less dire and frantic going into it with a living child. 

Efhoping2010 – 5/15 - AF arrived four days early on Monday, maybe from the supplements.  I am waiting for DH to have his phone surgical consult with the infertility urologist for his fresh PESA, he seems to be dragging his feet.  Then I can schedule my SIS/mock transfer for hopefully next week and get my calendar/schedule for July.  

emwaiting - 4/16 - We just did IUI #2 yesterday so in the 2WW at the moment.  The u/s looked great with the sizes and number of follies but it has many other times so trying not to get my hopes up.  The procedure itself went well and just a little achy today.  Hopefully we will get a miracle in a couple weeks otherwise we are going back to IVF since that worked for #1.  We just don't know when we will go back to the IVF because of the price tag on it!

fullfhope – 5/7 - ER is set for Friday. I'm nervous...not for the procedure itself, but for the outcome.

itsmevkb - 3/26 - I am lining up what feel like a million appointments in preparation for what will hopefull be a FET this summer.  So far I've see my endocrinologist and my thyroid as of right now is good.  I have an appointment next week with my hematologist to discuss the wisdom of taking estrogen giving my history of a DVT, then at the end of April I'll go back for another pap test which had better be good and then it's on to the RE for whatever testing they will do. I have August in my head as to when I'd like to do the FET but I know that will be here before I know it (as I watch snow/sleet fall outside.)

Jenny935 - 4/30 - AF came last night. We knew there was a slim chance of it happening on our own, and since the only 2 times that's happened I've had a m/c I didn't know if I even wanted to risk it. But we did, and then I was a crazy person who paid attention to every little thing, (I even didn't have the boozy milkshake at dinner on Saturday that I really wanted!) and my boobs were sore (that never happens to me) and everything but then AF showed up. Starting BCP on Monday and then stims in early June. I'm staying on BCP an extra week or so to attempt to push ER to after the school year is over.

kmc84 - 5/15 - I needed two more coagulation labs run-one is back, the other should be back late tomorrow. The new RE wants another consult with me (via phone) on Monday to finalize details. He also wants clearance from my regular endocrinologist now!!!! Agggg! I'm so thankful that my nurse is a saint! We are cutting things too close now to get my meds on time, so she will give me whatever I need and then I'll replace what I use. I'm trying not to get too anxious 

LauraBeth1401 - 5/15 - Had our consult with the RE on Tuesday.  We are all good to go once AF arrives.  Hoping it's soon although with my wonky cycles it's rather likely I'll have to take Provera (aka b**** pills) to get a period.  *sigh*  Looking at a possible July FET.

Mayzie15 – 5/15 - ER was on 05/12/14 - my RE was able to get 11 eggs and 8 fertilized with ICSI - I'm incredibly grateful.  ET was on 05/15/14.  We transferred 3 embryos, like we did on the cycle we conceived my son. The others are growing and hoping they go the distance and we are able to freeze at least three of them on Sunday.  MH didn't make the transfer and was out of state - my acupuncturist was there and did help with the nerves.  I've been careful carrying LO and MH is back tonight.  Beta is on 05/26/14 - since it's Memorial Day and labs are closed - will probably schedule it for Tuesday. 

mdiblasi10 - 5/15 - Our FET is complete and I'm 1dp6dt. I'm on bedrest until Saturday, so just sitting around. Which I am not good at, ha!  

mg0202 - 5/15 - met with the RE. Looks like due to our schedules we will be doing the transfer early September. BCP should start the end of July and we will go from there. 

Pam MG - 5/7 - DS IUI tomorrow, feeling really crampy tonight which I am going with is a good thing. We have 3 eggs this time unlike the only one last time.

Prettyaccountant – 3/19 - Started Meds and had first ultrasound which showed nothing. 4 on one side and 6 on the other but all under 10. Combine that with the last analysis DH had showing 1 non motile sperm - and I feel like I am doomed here.

readyornot24 – 2/19 - I am finishing up BCP on Sunday and then stims start next week. I can't believe this process is starting again, really hoping the change to antagonist with HGH is the lucky ticket.

STL34 – 4/30 - We will be doing IVF #5 (#2 TTC #2) beginning late May or early June!

trigirl79 - 5/15 - CD 11 BW and US today - 2 follies, lining good but the RE wants to do more BW and US tomorrow. So trigger tomorrow night, IUI on Sunday. 

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

millie1984 - 1/15 - We are not actively trying yet, but MH and I have an appointment with our RE today to talk about IVF for TTC#2. We are going to go over things like cost and if our insurance will cover PGD, etc. We are also going to see if I am a candidate for IVF. So we're hoping to come out of the day with a game plan and more of a timeline for when we want to start officially TTC again.

MoFree - 4/16 -  Nothing new in terms of TTC. It won't happen spontaneously. I have to call the RE to schedule retesting for DH and me.

Robeano - 12/27 - after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy.

BFPs! Let's Celebrate... include your EDD!!

Cwhitaker27 - 3/12 - 25 weeks today. Had my GTT on Monday. I haven't heard anything back, so far no news is good news. Continuing to be team green!

Eve_Angelique - 4/11 - Saw my little lady for the 4th time today, 2 weeks ago when I had my u/s they didn't get good enough pics of her spine, so I had another today, it was so good to see her squirming around in there! 

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) - 5/15 - 25 weeks here, and a dr apt tomorrow for a check up, and to set up my GD test! things are moving along smoothly! 

carrera317 – 4/30 - Wow. I guess I've been MIA for a while! 22 weeks here and doing ok. It's finally starting to settle into my infertile mind that I just might bring this baby home! Freak out time!!! All tests and our ultrasound have looked great. We went on a nice vacation to the Caribbean for our 10 year anniversary and now are starting to prep for this new one. It looks like I'm amongst good company with a due date of 9/2 but a probable c section the week before (just not the 29th cuz that's MY birthday!). 

Kissies - 4/30 - So I'm 23 weeks now, went to ob this week and my b/p starting to elevate 130/90. I had her check my other arm and it was normal. The elevated arm is the arm I have carpal tunnel in and of course the 3 blood pressure checks made it act up! I got labs done as baseline and all looked good and urine was negative. Still on makena to prevent preterm labor (hate it makes me super emotional and cry like 24 hrs after taking it weekly). I'm afraid I'll be a nervous wreck come 28 weeks because that' when my water broke last time. Trying to stay calm and keep that blood pressure down :o) I go back next week because of blood pressure. 

LeoLauren - 1/15 - It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

Mnerani – 5/7 - My A/S this week showed a healthy boy measuring almost 19 weeks. We got some great photos of him and are super happy that everything is on track.

Ironmom2be - 4/2 - My update is I'm in limbo between RE & OB. First OB appt isn't for another two weeks. Since I was still spotting last week, my RE offered to have me come in for another u/s, so that's next tuesday (9w) I'm feeling ok, seems like exercising is causing the spotting (my scientific study) so I'm trying to balance staying active enough that I don't feel like a slug and doing too much to cause spotting. I'm tired and nauseous (at times) so I'm just counting my blessings and hoping the 1st tri is over asap so my worries can hopefully fade a little

BabyKsMommy - EDD 11.27.14 - 4/16 - Well we have twins, both with a fetal pole. There also is an empty sac so we are going back on Friday to see how everything looks..

ccam EDD 11.29.14 - 5/15 - Nothing much to update - 12w tomorrow and we'll be letting DH's extended family in on the news this weekend.

Pennylane26 - EDD 11.26.14 5/15 -  Just waiting for the nausea to end! Lots of OB/MFM appointments. This high risk business is exhausting and overwhelming. But I am so thankful I am in this position, so excited for baby #2

srveatch – 5/15 -  The results of my thyroid panel came back and they say I have Hyperthyroidism. Apparently it can make your MS worse than normal. I have been pretty sick lately and I am pretty freaked out about what this means for my pregnancy. I have an appointment with the Endocrinologist on Wednesday.  

Babies are HERE!!!

Saraevh - Noah Christopher was born on December 3rd at 8:01am via c-section. He was 7lb 7oz and 19.5" long!

Cinciem - Wyatt Talbott S. was born on December 7th at 4pm, med free

<div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: invert none 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inher

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Re: ~*~* TTC Again Check-In 5.21.14 *~*~

• Options
    ccamccam member
    The rest of the info was cut off.....

Alie05 - Welcomed twins!

CallMeAl - Welcomed a 7lb 8oz, 21inch long baby boy on 2.22.14 at 4:27pm!!

McGeeva - Welcomed her lucky charm, Carter John, on 3.17.14 at 11:40am... in 8 inches of snow!!  7lbs 14oz, 20.5 inches...3/26 - No update really just hit two weeks with ds#2. Adjusting to having two which is a lot tougher then I thought. I swear it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't hurting anymore. Hoping to feel better in a week or so.

imoverit - Turned Team Pink on 4/15/14!!!  Julia weighs 7lbs and 5oz.  Congrats 

Mr. & Mrs. Woodtick - Welcomed her newest little man, Sawyer Jameson, on May 12th at 6:43 am - congratulations and hope everyone is doing well!!

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    I haven't had AF for six weeks! On the one hand, I'm super glad after bleeding what seemed like non-stop for 3-4 months but then again I kinda need AF so we can try and I can keep track. Oh well. 3 weeks until our appointment with the RE!

QOTW: No plans here. I don't get Monday off, we have to use it as a bad weather make up day. DH is working Saturday, my parents are coming in Sunday afternoon to keep H while we both work Monday since daycare will be closed.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmc84kmc84 member
    I finally got my schedule!!!!!! <:-P
    I start stims on Friday!! Finally! My first u/s will be Monday to check on how things are going.

QOTW: I am going out with my BFF and some other ladies on Friday night for dinner and a movie to celebrate BFF's 31st birthday. I'll spend the rest of the weekend home with dd and DH.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    @ccam thank you!
    @mdiblasi10 Fx for a great beta number on Saturday!

Update on me - We were able to freeze three embryos this cycle and I'm so grateful. We've never had frosties before. I haven't wanted to POAS and I think it helps I have none in the house. I'm trying to be good but as I get closer to Monday that might change. Our 4 year anniversary is tomorrow and it would make a great gift!

QOTW no plans for this weekend just be mellow and enjoy the three day weekend!

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So when I went last Thurs things looked good, but wanted me to go back Friday. Went Friday for b/w and U/S based on all that RE opted to push everything back one more day. Triggered Sat night (5/17), IUI Mon AM (in our RE office, instead of weekend office). Beta 6/3.
    Very hopeful!!!
    Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • Options
    ccamccam member

Update:  I'm 12w5d today!  Next OB appointment is a week from today.

QOTW:  I have a girls night out tomorrow night where I'll be letting the ladies in on our news.  There will probably be a bbq at the ILs on Monday.  Besides that, lots of naps, time outside and relaxing with DH and DS.

Trying for #2

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    Congrats to @mdiblasi10‌.
    GL @Bellalou and @Mayzie15‌
    Anticipating good news from @TJ1979‌

I finally made am appointment for blood work since it's been 2 1/2 years since my last fresh cycle. I am dreading DH's repeat SA since he takes the results so hard. In actuality his numbers don't matter as long as there are a few motile sperm since conception can only happen with IVF and ICSI but he gets really depressed hearing how low his sperm count is. Best case scenario is I start meds around Labor Day and ER 6 weeks later. I will discuss PGD with the RE and then go from there.

QOTD: We are flying to San Antonio tomorrow morning and then driving to Texas Hill Country for a mini vacation with DH's father's family and to celebrate DH's birthday.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Update: I am on day 8 of my FET cycle. I went in for a lining check and b/w today and all looked good. I am supposed to get my transfer date at the beginning of next week and then I'll know when to begin progesterone.

IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
  • Options
    Update: DH is scheduled to have his phone surgical consult for his PESA next Thursday, finally!  Once that happens my ivf clinic will schedule my cycle for July and give me my protocol, meds order, and orders for the mock transfer/SIS to be completed remote.  AF now seems to be on a 28 day cycle instead of a 31, I am thinking from the supplements, so that changes dates by quite a bit!  

QOTW: Acupuncture for me and then maybe a museum or park and a meal out too.  

Wishing everyone well :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Good luck to everyone cycling!! I'm hoping for good news from all of you. @MoFree good luck with DH's SA and your fresh cycle. I am rooting for you big time!

Thank you all for the kind words. I still can't believe it, but the tests continue to be positive. It's very surreal for me. Two days until my beta.

QOTW: We are hanging out at our pool all weekend.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    MneraniMnerani member
    edited May 2014
    mdiblasi10 I'm SUPER excited for you. Can't wait to hear the beta results!
    trigirl79- I'm hopeful for you too- GL!
    @mofree- whereabouts in Texas do you live? I'm moving to Austin.

Update: Headed to week 21. Lots of soft kicks throughout the day to remind me that I should be focusing more on the wonderful things in my life and less on the stress of our upcoming move (3.5 weeks to go!)

QOTW: This weekend is our goodbye party here in Kenya. So bittersweet.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    @Mnerani‌ We don't live in Texas. We're going there for a family vacation tomorrow. I think TJ1979 lives in the Austin area.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    almost 26 weeks here, time seems to be flying faster than i know what to do with it! I cant wait to meet this wonderful wiggly baby!

QOTD: no big plans, hubby is away on a boys camping trip with 12 of his closest friends, we are going to do a ladies and kids dinner sunday, other than that, lots of swimming! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    @ducky719 - I am hoping for a fall FET too! At least I hope.... FX we can be cycle buddies :)

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"