September 2013 Moms
Options

Mom Problems

I was getting ready for work this morning, pulled out my eyelash curler, and realized it's covered is donut.

There is donut all over my eyelash curler.

Lol, I laughed and realized this a problem only a mom would have. If I was into the whole hashtag thing, I totally would for that.

So what are your recent mom problems? I could use some laughs today. #momproblems
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Mom Problems

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Its getting warmer and I want to roll the windows down in my car. BUT LO hates the wind and sun so up they stay. I have also succumbed to the inevitable and bought the cling on window shades. My car is now a mom-mobile.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

I've worn one particular pair of yoga pants so much they have a hole in the knee.  They were my favorite pair.
    Every single pair of my yoga pants have holes. Mostly in the ass though. The ones with the hole in the knee got cut into shorts:)

I wake up with my tank top pulled down and both boobs hanging out. I forget to put them away after nursing I guess and DH seems to think its an invitation.

Also, I know I have more but my mommy brain is so bad that I just can't think. At all. Ever.
  • Options
    lilqt3929lilqt3929 member
    edited May 2014
    When LO had a booger hanging out of her nose out in public and I didn't have any tissues or anything to get it with so I quickly got it with my finger and wiped it on my pants ::hangs head in shame::

ETA: maybe this is a better FFFC...
  • Options
    DS bit me while nursing and it turned into a ridiculous open, oozing, infected, mess. Sensitive nipples don't deserve this abuse!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"