Detroit Babies

Newborn/Maternity Photographers in the Metro??

Looking for a newborn photographer in the Metro area... any suggestions?

Re: Newborn/Maternity Photographers in the Metro??

• Im looking too. So far I have spoken with Capture a Moment in Mount Clemens. $600 for a newborn package - one, 2-hr session; one, 90-min session; & three, 30-min sessions. Ill be interested to see who other people recommend! :-)
  • I'm currently getting into photography and am looking to take pictures for people. 

As of right now I'm working for Free because I don't do prints (yet). 

I can either post them on Facebook under my photography page (Singley Photography) if you agree or if you provide a SD card or large enough thumb drive, I can load it with the photos and give you that.

Again, I'm not a professional and am literally JUST starting, but it's a free opportunity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I just found this section on The Bump which is really helpful. It lists all different photographers... https://pregnant.thebump.com/local-baby-stores/detroit/photographers-videographers.aspx 
  • Conniemosierstudio.com she is amazing!
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    J&E Fusion! They did my wedding and will do newborn photos once LO is here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sara Holleboom Photography
    Web: saraholleboomphotography.com
    Facebook: Facebook.com/saraholleboomphotography
    Email: info@saraholleboomphotography.com
    Phone: 517.281.9501
  • Me! My website is currently down but my Facebook page is Gabrielle Maxine Photography :)
  • The Camera Chick- We just received our maternity photos from her today and they are outstanding. She books up well in advance, though, so hopefully you're not due soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"