One & Done: Only child
Options

Diet check in!

So this was suppose to be yesterday (whoops). How is everyone doing? 

I had/have been doing really good. Still no soda (YAY ME) and i have been going to the gym and cutting portion size. I even kept up my healthy snack packs. Well after yesterday feeling shitty at work today is no different. SO i am reporting to you eating a chili cheese coney. No it's not as good as i had hoped. I can taste all the salt and i have only had 4 bites and i feel stuffed! LOL.

Re: Diet check in!

• Options
    Down 3lbs in 3 weeks. I've been working out at work and home and holding myself accountable for eating an appropriate serving size by eating meals on salad plates so I don't go overboard and not eating the leftover fries that DD doesn't want. I'm struggling with drinking water :(  Overall happy with my progress

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I started yesterday with trying to eat cleaner. So far, I've been avoiding anything with added sugars  and anything really processed... Eating lots of fruit, veggies, almonds, plain Greek yogurt ( which sucks!). So far it's going OK. I'm thinking about giving up coke zero soon, but idk if I can stand it. I ordered new running shoes that should be in this week. I'm going to start walking 4 days per week and see where I end up. I'm hoping to ease into some running, but it depends on how my back holds up (had surgery in 2010 and it was recommend that I give up running.) I've been missing running so much lately that I want to at least try....Hopefully I won't be posting in a few months about another back surgery! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I join in this thread? I need some accountability!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    I have lost 4.4 pounds in 3 weeks on Weight Watchers.  I feel really committed to the program and believe I will hit my goal weight eventually!

• Options
    Oops! I just jumped in... can I join? I desperately need accountability! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Oops! I just jumped in... can I join? I desperately need accountability! :)
    Sorry there is an application to fill out and then it has to be reviewed.... LOL of course ;)
  • Options
    jellybean529jellybean529 member
    edited May 2014
    Yay!

SO...I actually need to lose about 150lbs to be at my "healthy" weight. For real.
    And today I accomplished that by having two donuts for breakfast and Chick Fil A for lunch.

::slowly backs away from the junk food::

ETA: Also TOM is here and making me crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member
    I am not doing great, gained back 7 lbs in 2 weeks :(. So disappointed. Not doing well with the eating and exercise. This post inspires me to get back on track so I can have something more positive to report next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"