Third-Party Reproduction

One more question (GC) Info... thanks!! (pos ticker trigger)

Hi, sorry to be a bother here.

Im trying to get everything I need together in order to become a GC  =)

I called my Dr's 'records' dept to ask about getting a copy of my records and she asked 'what part do you need'? well great question, umm...... im not sure!

So, my question - Do I need the Entire enchilada, or just that which pertains to my previous pregnancies? She said that if I were changing Dr's they would send the file to the new Dr  free as a courtesy but if I want to go in and get it or part of it, it's going to be 50 cents per page. So. im not sure what a clinic or agency will want to see. Just the entire thing?

Thaks so much for everyone's help!

Proud Mommy to: Boy-1995/Boy-1998/Girl-2003/Boy-2004/Girl-2011/ Fraternal twin girls-2013  

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: One more question (GC) Info... thanks!! (pos ticker trigger)

• No bother! Fire as many questions as you want.

Can you call a couple of agencies that you are considering using and ask what part of your records you need?
    I personally would just get everything. I think its a good idea to always have a complete set of records in your possession. Medical history is incredibly important.

Good luck! 
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• I had everything, but mine was a flat fee of $20.  There was no charge when I had them sent to my first agency, then the agency just e-mailed me a copy.  IF you're already matched and know what RE you'll be using, you could have the RE request them.  Don't forget to call the hospital(s) where you delivered to get your delivery records.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"