1st Trimester

Am I still pregnant?

I have taken 3 positive home tests, one of which was yesterday. The thing that makes me ask is that I am having a full blown period, like cramps...bleeding...the whole nine. Has anyone else had this happen?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Am I still pregnant?

• I haven't even seen my Dr. at all yet. He was booked up until next week but since I was so early in the pregnancy and had 2 previous ones with no issues he wasn't concerned about getting me in sooner. I should probably call him and see if he can bump me up though
  • None of us could answer that. It could be due to a miscarriage, subchorionic hemorrhage, or you could be one of those people that bleeds during pregnancy. You need to see a doctor.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Loading the player...
  • I called him and he is going to get me in ASAP. He said he is going to move some things around and call me back. He seems to think that maybe this is just what I do, both of my other kids were WAY passed their due dates and he seems to think if the same thing happened with both of them and I mistook it for a period that might be why. Hopefully that is why. We shall see when he calls me back
  • Could be a chemical pregnancy. I had one of those a few months ago, and honestly I didn't go to the doctor. There is really nothing they can do about it other than take your money.
  • I wish I would have stuck to my guns and not taken a pregnancy test so early. I have spent months telling my husband that the trouble with these early tests is that sometimes you can be "pregnant" but it will naturally come out with your period and if you never took a test you would never know. I gave in and now if that's what happened I'm going to be sad :(. Hopefully I still am. Otherwise back to TCC I suppose.

• I'm going to say chemical pregnancy. For sure see your doctor or you can wait until the bleeding is over and take a HPT again. Hopefully you get some answers.
  • Thank you ladies.
    And yes I am looking for a new Doc. I wasn't pleased with him during my last pregnancy and with all this I remain unpleased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"