1st Trimester

First BFP symptoms?

I'm sneaking in from GP to ask you lovely ladies!

When did you first start getting pregnancy symptoms and what were they?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First BFP symptoms?

• I felt exactly like I was getting my period.  I was cramping, bloated and cranky - just no bleeding.  I got my BFP at 10 dpo.
  • I had diarrhea a week before I got BFP. I had weird cramping a few days before. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • AF-type crampiness but way before AF cramps should have appeared (7DPO is when I first noticed them)
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • The week before I got my BFP I was sleeping all.the.time - my husband works nights and I'd sleep during the day with him and then sleep again at night, I could not stay awake. I also got really hot and sweaty when I slept and that never happens, I'm usually always cold.

I didn't have increased discharge, sore boobs, or nausea until a week or so post-BFP though. And I never really got cramps, maybe a few around weeks 5-6 but nothing worth noting.

• I had to pee all the time! I thought there was something wrong with me. The sore boobs didn't start until after I got  a bfp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • The night before I tested I felt sooo hungover and I had not had any alcohol in a long time. ?I also had spotting a few days before so that was my first clue.
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagesophie888:
    I felt exactly like I was getting my period.? I was cramping, bloated and cranky - just no bleeding.? I got my BFP at 10 dpo.

This is almost exactly what happened to me- except I did have some bleeding and thought AF was here.
  • EDIT: I just looked at my calendar.

3 weeks - no appetite

4 weeks - nausea started - BFP 2 days later

Then breast/nipple tenderness, peeing every hour, cramping. 

• Two days before period was due, so I guess like 12 DPOish - Sore boobs and "pre-period" breakout.  BFP that day!
  • I had slight cramping about 9 DPO.  Other than that, my only symptom was no AF.  I got my BFP at 14 DPO and since then, I have had to pee A LOT!

• I had my normal PMS symptoms, but I just felt different. Plus, I was exhausted. I think that was what really clued me in.  I took a HPT about 5 days before my period was due b/c I was so sure and there were two (very faint) lines. I kind of regretted taking the HPT b/c I had heard of people being pregnant and never knowing b/c it doesn't "stick" through the first period.  Luckily, it's still all good (knock on wood).
  • PMS symptoms-crabby,crampy, bloated and broken out :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I started getting symptoms 1 week before my period. My boobs grew a cup size and my nipples hurt so bad that standing under the water in the shower hurt. I tested at 4 weeks, 5 days from the start of my last period and there was no question that I had a BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had period-like cramping about a week before my BFP. Also, I was pooping A LOT. Then the day that I got my BFP (12 dpo) my boobs started hurting really, really bad.
  • I had incredibly sore boobs and they felt rally heavy. I also had a lot of creamy discharge-this had never happened before.
  • I tested at 17 DPO and the only thing different from my regular AF symptoms were 1) peeing all the time, 2) lots of creamy discharge and 3) I usually crave red meat before AF and I didn't have that craving this time.
  • I have had two BFPs and both times I had no symptoms - nada, zilch - until about 5-6 weeks pregnant.  Don't be disappointed while waiting to test if you don't feel different, don't have sore boobs, etc.  You could still be pregnant!
  • The only thing I noticed before my period was late, as that I was taking a nap every afternoon. I figured I was just tired from the past month being so hectic. Around the time I should have gotten my period, I started getting my normal cramps. I did have a tiny bit of brown/pink-tinged discharge, which I thought was the beginning of my period. The only thing completely out of the ordinary was when I noticed that my breasts were sore. That's what gave it away that I wasn't just having an irregular cycle.

Oh, oddly enough, before I even though about the possibility of being pregnant, I noticed that I could not stomach alcohol whatsoever.  The week before I expected my period, my hubby and I went to his company's Christmas party and then to a bar afterwards. I had a total of five drinks over six hours and had horrible heartburn and a weird, gurgly feeling in my esophagus. My husband thought I had acid reflux and picked up a bottle of Zantac 75 for me. I drank twice more after that, and every time, I couldn't finish a drink before I felt miserable.

• I'm sick to my stomach - food does not look good at all.  No vomitting, but still grossed out by the food.  Oh - and bloating.  All day so far.  Yuck.  And the cramping from the bload is a little uncomfortable.  Good luck!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Mine were the same with this pregnancy and the last one--loss of appetite (but not m/s), getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and exhaustion. ?If I remember they started a little more than a week past ovulation, but I don't remember exactly.

The first time I didn't recognize them as pregnancy symptoms. ?I was waiting for sore boobs, which never happened.?

• I got cramps just like AF. ?I was convinced she was on her way, until she didn't show, I took a test, and BFP!
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • My boobs started hurting. DH actually commented on how they looked bigger even before we knew we were PG.
  • My very 1st symptom was that my nipples hurt (not my boobs) that never ever happens.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I really didn't have any physical symptoms... I just was feeling very hopeful that I was pregnant after months of trying!  I just had a feeling that it was our time.
  • I got really thirsty (especially at night) and had urinary frequency first. Then I missed my period and I did the test. So i think it was all related. My belly was also bloated and my boobs were bigger too, but that happens when I have PMS so it didn't ring any bells. I was also hungry in the middle of the night a couple of times before the BFP so I realized later what that was from too. Now i have the queasy, must eat now, then nausea feeling. I have also had some heartburn and fatigue. I am not sure my exact dates, I thought I was 7 weeks, but my OB says more like 6.
  • imagesophie888:
    I felt exactly like I was getting my period.  I was cramping, bloated and cranky - just no bleeding.  I got my BFP at 10 dpo.

I had the exact same situation but I was 16DPO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • I was thirsty and tired. Other than that, nothing...I got my BFP at 10 dpo.
  • AF-like cramps and fatigue started at 5 dpo.
  • Sore Boobs, mild cramping and no AF
  • I was extremely tired... I fell asleep all the time, have really sore boobs and I was getting really dizzy. ?My Mom and I were out shopping and I thought I was going to pass out once. ?A few ?days later I got my BFP. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"